No announcement yet.

I keep getting flashed at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is slow to react too. I often get flashed, but i let them flash and it then turns off the auto high beam.

Comment

On VW group cars you could adjust the sensitivity of sensor by changing what type of front screen has been fitted in vcds, might have a look in vauxcom later if there is any settings to calibrate the sensor or something as mine has it own mind and I hate using it.

Comment

Ok thanks that might be worth pursuing.

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
          I would think the sensor is clean enough. Took photo but I cannot remember how to insert it! Don't do it often enough.
          There is a little box with a picture of a tree above where you type your reply, that's how you insert an image
          2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
          honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

It's like this:Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191126_152733.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	243992
            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Got to admit mine is brilliant and no problems with delay, except when rounding a bend which is understandable as the camera can't pick the headlights up till its too late
              Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                Mine is slow to react too. I often get flashed, but i let them flash and it then turns off the auto high beam.
                I prefer my flashes to be friendly flashes

Comment

Ok so out in dark again tonight and even at low beam there's few flashing at me so thinking as there the type of lights that move as I corner and auto dip to high beam is there a basic adjustment like screws to lower/raise and send right/left or is it computer needed for adjustment. There is no sign of any accident damage or headlamps ever being changed.

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
                    Ok so out in dark again tonight and even at low beam there's few flashing at me so thinking as there the type of lights that move as I corner and auto dip to high beam is there a basic adjustment like screws to lower/raise and send right/left or is it computer needed for adjustment. There is no sign of any accident damage or headlamps ever being changed.
                    yes theres 2 white nylon allen heads on each light,ones for up and down,the other for L and R,,,
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                    X