Rother Valley Meet - Round 1 - Sunday 14th April 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Essbee1991 View Post
    I am going to be in durham the weekend of this although i am new to the forum would be great to come down and meet you guys and see the cars
    I'm travelling there from Durham
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      I'm travelling there from Durham
      Superb mate is it just over 2 hours ?

Comment

Superb mate is it just over 2 hours ?
        Yes,2hrs approx. Are you staying in Durham city ?
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• I am in glasgow staying in newcastle but have to go to durham to pick a new parcel shelf up from dealer i boight the car from before i head down cant wait

Comment

I am in glasgow staying in newcastle but have to go to durham to pick a new parcel shelf up from dealer i boight the car from before i head down cant wait
            meeting another member at Wetherby services,further down the A1M at approx, 9.15 if you want to tag along

Comment

• Jordaninsignia14 you up for it

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                if you would like to go,go,youll be welcome . fellow insignia enthusiasts chatting cars for a couple of hrs. standard cars,as well as modded ones side by side
                sometimes sriray takes his car to pieces whilst we all stand round it ummming and arrggghhing...
                Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by Langy View Post
                  sometimes sriray takes his car to pieces whilst we all stand round it ummming and arrggghhing...
                  Last year was Jordan fitting the Sat Nav and nearly crying haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                    Last year was Jordan fitting the Sat Nav and nearly crying haha.
                    Lol that was entertaining.

But a big well done to you two, got it all working in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Langy View Post
                      It's pondys turn this time

Comment

• Not long now . Got week off work to get car looking good but it's bloody rained so far.

Comment

• Ibiza booked for sunday 14th so wont make it, sorry but holidays come 1st

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurdip View Post
                            Ibiza booked for sunday 14th so wont make it, sorry but holidays come 1st
                            Unfortunate. Enjoy your holiday. Always a next time

Comment

• just over a week to go chaps. if youre sitting on the fence about showing up ,just do it twill be a good day

Comment

• What time are people meeting up for convoys up to rother valley

Comment

Working...
                                X