No announcement yet.

Low oil pressure insignia, IV now got a vectra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opel / Vauxhall with 1.9 CDTI engines Saab with 1.9 TiD engines Benefits of using our EGR substitute This plate (with hole) will not put on the "EML" - the EGR valve must work properly. Fiat with 1.9 JTDM engines.

It dose not require deleting from softwear
    Also there are 2 different versions see how many bolts hold your EGR on 3or 4 the one above is for the 4 bolt version but he dose the 3 hole version as well
    Also it cuts down the amount of carbon build up in the EGR , so when fitting the plate , clean up the EGR with some carborettor cleaner .

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/588-EGR-B...72.m2749.l2649
      It dose not require deleting from softwear
      Also there are 2 different versions see how many bolts hold your EGR on 3or 4 the one above is for the 4 bolt version but he dose the 3 hole version as well
      Also it cuts down the amount of carbon build up in the EGR , so when fitting the plate , clean up the EGR with some carborettor cleaner .
      Oh right ok , and it also doesn't throw up the EML light , is there a noticeable change

Comment

I had 06 or 56 plate 120bhp one and they don't have the flaps, I pretty sure swirl flaps was only fitted to the 150bhp models, very easy to identify which engine you have just by looking at it, 120bhp oil cap on left and 150bhp on right,
        also the 120 model is fitted with M32 gearbox where the 150 have F40
        Attached Files

Comment

Baz has got 150

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
            I had 06 or 56 plate 120bhp one and they don't have the flaps, I pretty sure swirl flaps was only fitted to the 150bhp models, very easy to identify which engine you have just by looking at it, 120bhp oil cap on left and 150bhp on right,
            also the 120 model is fitted with M32 gearbox where the 150 have F40
            Oh right AHH I never knew that , mines Def 150 , I just need to look for the swirl flaps bar now and see if it has come loose from those black things isit ?

Comment

If you have no warning messages .and no decrease in power.or black gunk around the flaps then all is well .it's lack of maintenance.and the early version that gave trouble.after what you went through with your insignia you are probably a bit worried about stuff.but I can tell you I've run Saab 9-3 150 for years and no swirl flap problem.just keep up with regular maintenance and cleaning of the inlet side and everything is hunkey dory.

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

If you have no warning messages .and no decrease in power.or black gunk around the flaps then all is well .it's lack of maintenance.and the early version that gave trouble.after what you went through with your insignia you are probably a bit worried about stuff.but I can tell you I've run Saab 9-3 150 for years and no swirl flap problem.just keep up with regular maintenance and cleaning of the inlet side and everything is hunkey dory.
                I know poxy insignia mate, ok, sorry for the lack of knowledge on the swirls, how would I regularly clean them, is it something I can do myself

Comment

You don't clean them .just clean the inlet manifold now and again.egr as well MAP and MAF sensors . clean .I know on another thread on here I discribed how to do it .
                  I've always done it with my diesel cars .a couple of hours cleaning and all done .

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

You don't clean them .just clean the inlet manifold now and again.egr as well MAP and MAF sensors . clean .I know on another thread on here I discribed how to do it .
                    I've always done it with my diesel cars .a couple of hours cleaning and all done .
                    Okie dokie, I haven't put the Vectra on the road yet ,i will be tomorr so this afternoon will be a cleaning day with a bit of luck unless something comes up which generally does on a sat, I've got the cd 70 system, is this a good system guys

Comment

Sorry, it's a cd 30 not the 70, the 70 is the nav isn't it, don't sound bad at all but haven't tested it properly yet

Comment

Originally posted by Baz 160 nav View Post
                        Sorry, it's a cd 30 not the 70, the 70 is the nav isn't it, don't sound bad at all but haven't tested it properly yet
                        Cd30 is basic cd player, it works as it should, then there was cd30 mp3 which you could connect aux cable or the cd70 nav, if you not happy with the cd30 I would get one of them android head units with out bothering trying to retro fit nav in to vectra c.

Comment

Cd30 is basic cd player, it works as it should, then there was cd30 mp3 which you could connect aux cable or the cd70 nav, if you not happy with the cd30 I would get one of them android head units with out bothering trying to retro fit nav in to vectra c.
                          It's the mp3

Comment

It's the mp3
                            It should say on front of radio as the manual is for both versions , if you have written
                            cd30 mp3 then you should be able to get wire and get aux.

Comment

It should say on front of radio as the manual is for both versions , if you have written
                              cd30 mp3 then you should be able to get wire and get aux.
                              On the radio it just says cd30

Comment

On the radio it just says cd30
                                Check on Vectra-c forum, but if I remember correctly there was no way of adding cheap aux cable to cd30 none mp3

Comment

Working...
                                X