Maxton design splitter anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxton design splitter anyone?

Anyone have one of these fitted to a preface vxline. I’m looking at getting one and wanted to see what they look like fitted as the only pictures I can find are them fitted on designs and not cars. Also would like to know how hard they are to fit?

I know a guy with a vxr who is trying these out. I'll find a picture
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Pretty sure it's the same one, he hasn't mounted it yet cos he's not sure if he likes it, oh and I meant Regal GS, not vxr
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200105_155155.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	244239
      honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Or is it this one?Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200105_155510.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	244240

Comment

That’s the one I’m looking at

Comment

I am sure someone on here has tried one of these but can’t think who it was.
            LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

I’m hoping it someone wil a vx line that’s been lowered in red

Comment

no more going forwards into parking spaces ,when you have one of these fitted especially on a lowered vx line
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  no more going forwards into parking spaces ,when you have one of these fitted especially on a lowered vx line
                  Not a problem for me I reverse into every space due to work. But my mrs on the other hand......

Just need to see if it looks right

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
                    Not a problem for me I reverse into every space due to work. But my mrs on the other hand......

Just need to see if it looks right
                    I reverse to park otherwise all the work I've done can't be seen haha

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                      Be handy in the winter when council gritters arent out

Comment

Anyone have one of these fitted to a preface vxline. I’m looking at getting one and wanted to see what they look like fitted as the only pictures I can find are them fitted on designs and not cars. Also would like to know how hard they are to fit?
                        hows this for you?

Comment

Originally posted by delerium View Post
                          hows this for you?

You sir are going to cost me money!!

Thank you. Did you go for the Matt one. I’m tempted by the gloss one

Comment

You sir are going to cost me money!!

Thank you. Did you go for the Matt one. I’m tempted by the gloss one
                            i went for the matt one

Comment

Working...
                            X