Android Head Unit for facelift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mario92 View Post
    Drivers knee sorry don’t know what each part is called. I can take picture later on show you what I mean unless u know already what I mean by it
    I know exactly what you mean buddy.
    I bought one for my facelift from icebox auto...... draining my battery after a few days.
    They said it was the canbus box that was faulty.

I've fitted the old one back in now and have no issues

Comment

Drivers knee sorry don’t know what each part is called. I can take picture later on show you what I mean unless u know already what I mean by it
      This plug only has 3 wires going into it.....is that right?

Black, yellow and green.

Comment

If it's not a problem, take a picture, please.

Comment

• Hi Buddy yeah the one with three wires icebox auto is a waste of time they said the same thing to me.Click image for larger version

Name:	F3800262-DD92-4B97-8D2E-CE7C84968023.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	244759

Comment

• Thanks, I'll try.

Comment

Hi Buddy yeah the one with three wires icebox auto is a waste of time they said the same thing to me.[ATTACH=CONFIG]3924[/ATTACH]
              How did you discover this?

Comment

• Just tried everything and this was one thing that worked as icebox didn’t have clue what the issue was useless .

Comment

• Hi Arek103, welcome to the forum. It would be helpful if you could introduce yourself in the 'new members' section, maybe telling us what model you have etc, and even posting some pics of it. Take a look here for some pointers: https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...-(please-read)
                  2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                  Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

• Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                    Hi Arek103, welcome to the forum. It would be helpful if you could introduce yourself in the 'new members' section, maybe telling us what model you have etc, and even posting some pics of it. Take a look here for some pointers: https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...-(please-read)
                    I'm sorry, I'll add it soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arek103 View Post
                      I'm sorry, I'll add it soon.
                      Cheers pal, likewise Mario92 could do with introducing themselves
                      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Just tried everything and this was one thing that worked as icebox didn’t have clue what the issue was useless .
                        So....how long has it been in and unplugged without battery drain?

Comment

• about 2 years now pal and it’s all working fine

Comment

about 2 years now pal and it’s all working fine
                            Cool....many thanks.
                            The info is greatly appreciated.....just a pity it wasn't posted sooner

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
                              Cool....many thanks.
                              The info is greatly appreciated.....just a pity it wasn't posted sooner
                              Yeah shame you've removed it now, did you send it back yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                                Yeah shame you've removed it now, did you send it back yet?
                                Nope....in a dispute with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X