Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To LED or not to LED. That is the question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qmark78 View Post
    That merc in the background anything special?
    It's my daily driver (2014 E250CDi AMG Sport). The missus drives the Insignia.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Merc.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	149.4 KB
ID:	245100
    2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Originally posted by aitkenaj View Post
      It's my daily driver (2014 E250CDi AMG Sport). The missus drives the Insignia.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4509[/ATTACH]
      I had a CLS gorgeous looking thing. But always something expensive up with it [emoji51]

Liking your wagon

Comment

I've owned it since September last year and it's been a rock solid motor. Thirsty round town though, but otherwise I can't fault it.
        2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Just be careful with the reverse LEDs....most can throw up errors

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            Just be careful with the reverse LEDs....most can throw up errors
            Resistors sort it?

That’s why I’m holding off with it. Canny be arsed with them flickering or popping up errors

Comment

Resistors sort it?

That’s why I’m holding off with it. Canny be arsed with them flickering or popping up errors
              Resistors will fix it bud....as long as it's the right ones

Comment

Resistors sort it?

My number plate lights came complete with the resistors. Reverse lights was just a bulb swap, no errors.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                  My number plate lights came complete with the resistors. Reverse lights was just a bulb swap, no errors.
                  Mines throw the error on the screen......and I have the resistors.....but CBA fitting them

Comment

i'm with MattG on this, My old Facelift A I fitted LED reverse lights - a must, but the interior, left as was, a nice warm look - too clinical inside with LED - however, my Grandsport has interior LED but not mucking about changing them - LED outside much better though

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      2 reverse lights and 4 boot lights .....tell me how pleeeeaaaase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Karlc28 View Post

2 reverse lights and 4 boot lights .....tell me how pleeeeaaaase

preface only has one reverse light and it doesnt have the extra boot lights either.

Comment

First job i did on mine was change all lights to pure white Led, you got a link to the numberplate lights you used please bud...

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

preface only has one reverse light and it doesnt have the extra boot lights either.
                            Ahhh makes sense picking up my facelift on Wednesday

Comment

Look at this on eBay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/402391297859

Boot lights, wired into homemade loom, and connected straight to existing light fitting. Cheap as chips.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Look at this on eBay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224033083806

Not the ones but similar, loads on fleabay.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X