New boots & new colour :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New boots & new colour :)

Since buying my siggy a year ago I have been debating if I should track down some decent 20s & swap my 19s over.....well the time had come that the front tyres were on 2mm tread & 1 of the rears to 3mm.

So decided to take the plunge & get my 19s refurbed & change my tyres.

I decided instead of original silver or anthracite to go for something a little more subtle & gone with a nickel finish. I am sooooooo pleased with them, the pictures don’t do the colour or sparkle in them justice!
    Attached Files

very nice,,rarely seen, those wheels
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Cheers mate, I really pleased with how they look. I know it could do with a nice 30mm drop but stopping myself as it is technically an allowance paid company car.

I just need to sort this TPMS ECU now. Looks like the extended warranty should cover the issue.

Comment

Very smart indeed buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulW82 View Post
          Cheers mate, I really pleased with how they look. I know it could do with a nice 30mm drop but stopping myself as it is technically an allowance paid company car.

I just need to sort this TPMS ECU now. Looks like the extended warranty should cover the issue.
          it looks a well specced sri,,,has it keyless entry too,just the chrome door handles
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            it looks a well specced sri,,,has it keyless entry too,just the chrome door handles
            🤪 yes keyless mate & quite a lot of extras, as you can see not many spare switches!
            Attached Files

Comment

[emoji2957] yes keyless mate & quite a lot of extras, as you can see not many spare switches!
              Very nice,,love the dual climate panel in these,,looks classy as...and very rare to find flexride specced,was an expensive upgrade
              Last edited by exclusiv.; 26-05-2020, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Very nice,,love the dual climate panel in these,,looks classy as
                Again thanks, she has a stupid amount of extras being a Vauxhall management vehicle. Didn’t realise until after I bought her how many extras.....only found the Bose amp in the boot a few months after owning her!

Comment

only thing that looks missing is heated wheel ?

Comment

Yeah I think that is pretty much all but It’s not something I’m that bothered about. I think she has most other options.

Comment

Very nice,,love the dual climate panel in these,,looks classy as...and very rare to find flexride specced,was an expensive upgrade
                      Out of interest I see you have yours lowered, I take it that’s absolutely fine with flexride if just changing springs? Always sworn by eibach myself, do you know if they do springs that suit?

Just that I found these on eBay.....

Comment

Mine has 30mm springs fitted,so essentially its only 15 mm lower,,,had no issues at all with flexride or AFL

I have Direnza springs fitted,had no dealings with eibach sorry

Comment

Cheers mate, flexride only changes damper settings so guessing springs have no affect on the dampers anyways.

Comment

Cheers mate, flexride only changes damper settings so guessing springs have no affect on the dampers anyways.
                            Well...….I fitted exact same springs to a 2016 2.0T petrol,,,and it lit up like a xmas tree,,,check suspension messages ,the works,,,,,it went to the dealers,and was plugged live into Opel in germany,,,,they sort it out either...we had to put original back on

Comment

Very nice buddy
                              siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Working...
                              X