Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plasma- Digital TFT dashboard for Opel Insignia A preface model

So as it says in the name of the post.

I would like to make on my Opel Insignia A 2009 from Analog Dashboard to Digital TFT Dashboard. Is this even possible do make? Do I have to use the Dashboard from the face lift model? Or is there any After market TFT screen that you would recommed for me to use with all kinds of options like from the pictures? If anyone did this I would like to know more about it how to make it and see some pictures Thanks in advance

Something like this from the video:

This is my dashboard that I have right now:

Click image for larger version

Name:	viber_image_2020-04-12_23-42-23.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	250723

I woud like to make something like this:

First option:

Name:	34534333.jpg
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	250720

Second option:

Name:	Opel-Insignia_Grand_Sport-2017-1600-50.jpg
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	250721

Third option:

Name:	Opel-Insignia-OPC-22.jpg
Size:	254.6 KB
ID:	250722

The cost implications would be massive considering what you'd realistically be getting back.

The issues with these motors is the fact that pretty much nothing is plug & play, but everything is doable.

I don't know of anyone that's actually done it though. Good luck either way
    2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
    Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Lewish

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
        As Danny said, with your car being old you'd have to change a lot of stuff to get it to work.

Bcm (would need programming)
        Climate ecu
        (Both above 2012)
        Steering wheel

Then you would need to get the cluster configured and programmed.

£££££££££

Comment

Thanks for answers to all... Hope that someone will give some tutorial how to make this work At least with the 3rd option with the dashboard from Insignia face lift model.
          Does the dashbaord clusters from face lift model fit perfectly instead of old dashboard clusters? I meant it will be no some holes and empty spaces...

Comment

Originally posted by SerbianFreak View Post
            Thanks for answers to all... Hope that someone will give some tutorial how to make this work At least with the 3rd option with the dashboard from Insignia face lift model.
            Does the dashbaord clusters from face lift model fit perfectly instead of old dashboard clusters? I meant it will be no some holes and empty spaces...
            They are equal in size.

Comment

Working...
            X