Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi plasma i have insignia 2014 2.0.cdti ecoflex I want to activate the HMI 2.0 reversing camera. How can I contact you greetings lukas

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukasz3889 View Post
      hi plasma i have insignia 2014 2.0.cdti ecoflex I want to activate the HMI 2.0 reversing camera. How can I contact you greetings lukas
      email replied to
      Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
      questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukasz3889 View Post
        hi plasma i have insignia 2014 2.0.cdti ecoflex I want to activate the HMI 2.0 reversing camera. How can I contact you greetings lukas
        hi and weclome

we always like when new members join our forum.
        would you care to visit this section of the forum...………….

and introduce yourself properly to everyone.

Tell us a bit about yourself and maybe share a pic or 2 of your car.

Thanks...………...much appreciated.

Comment

• Can you send me a PM Dean please as messaging is giving me the middle finger! thead
          [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by Taffyopel View Post
            Can you send me a PM Dean please as messaging is giving me the middle finger! thead
            You won't be able to send or receive PM's.
            You have to have 50+ posts or be a donator to the forum mate.
            Too many abusing the messaging system.

But if you check, plasma has an email address provided on the thread and he'll get back to you on that .

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
              You won't be able to send or receive PM's.
              You have to have 50+ posts or be a donator to the forum mate.
              Too many abusing the messaging system.

But if you check, plasma has an email address provided on the thread and he'll get back to you on that .
              Ah, cheers dude. Should have know that from being on the Vec C forum all those years!
              [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Comment

• Taffyopel hit me up at plasmasrepairs@gmail.com
                Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
                questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

• +1 for Plasmas service

Coded a 2.5 HMI and module to enable reverse cam and CarPlay “Projection” on my 63 plate

Comment

• Originally posted by Qmark78 View Post
                    +1 for Plasmas service

Coded a 2.5 HMI and module to enable reverse cam and CarPlay “Projection” on my 63 plate
                    Yep......he's definitely the best at what he does

Comment

• Found a 8" digital screen from a 2014 opel in Germany. Will it be fully programmable to my 2016 Elite?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                        Found a 8" digital screen from a 2014 opel in Germany. Will it be fully programmable to my 2016 Elite?
                        Yes, how much is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                          Yes, how much is it?
                          Sit down.. £423.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                            Sit down.. £423.
                            I've seen it already then .

I'll have a look around if you're interested

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                              I've seen it already then .

I'll have a look around if you're interested
                              It's the one mod I really like even thou it costs. In my inexperienced head I was thinking like 200 for screen and less for programming [emoji23]

Comment

• Also considering waiting a little longer and hoping to get one from a scrapped GS

Comment

Working...
                                X