No announcement yet.

VXR Brake Bells - Part number / Where to get a new set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't message you for some reason... drop me a message pal & we'll sort it all out
    2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
    Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

bugger
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny5 View Post
        Cool OK, Ill give him the rest of the day to respond if not they are yours. I thought that you already had the VXR brakes on yours though.
        I have,but handy to have a spare set,,pretty rare to find
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          bugger
          Sorry bud... appreciate not coming in from the side for them though.. Big thumbs up
          Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

johnny5 …. I still can't message you direct pal

Comment

Originally posted by Foz1261 View Post
              johnny5 …. I still can't message you direct pal
              he needs 50 posts to send,and receive pms

Comment

Could send a message to forum staff at top who could forward his details on to op

Comment

I'll have to add some posts then

Comment

Originally posted by johnny5
                    Another post
                    Use the feature at top of home page to message forum staff privately, they may be able to forward your details on to Foz1261

Comment

Postings posts
                      You could always donate to the forum instead of spamming....that will access you to the pm system

Comment

Or I believe if you donate to the forum it unlocks PM's, I'm unsure if this is still in place though, one of the forum team could advise you better

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                          You could always donate to the forum instead of spamming....that will access you to the pm system
                          Bet me to it Rab

Comment

Postings posts
                            I've sent you an email pal.. check your email account inbox. As it's via the "Send email" link in your profile. (@johnny5)

Comment

Can you stop spamming.

Comment

Just seen your message, that will probably be easier

Comment

Working...
                                X