Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any guides to fitting sub

hello i gather the original post is no more

i have been frantically searching for any guides to fitting sub to my insig with no such luck! i have a LOC already the point i am struggling with is were to fit the converter can't find any colour diagrams to the wiring so at a loss
    wanting to fit the converter to rear outputs so i can then have RCA to the amp.

if anyone can point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated
    thanks

Hope this helps

Comment

djnunny

Comment

sriray mine doesnt seem to match up with that i must be missing something here

Comment

It's yours the facelift siggy?

Comment

No dont think so its 2011 elite nav,

Comment

Originally posted by djnunny View Post
              No dont think so its 2011 elite nav,
              Yours will match up to that diagram. You not holding the plug upside down are you

Comment

Put it away for now ill av another go tonight if weather stays like this, got next issue to solve anyway damn airbag service has came on nd wont go away after av been messing need my opcom to arrive

Comment

Put it away for now ill av another go tonight if weather stays like this, got next issue to solve anyway damn airbag service has came on nd wont go away after av been messing need my opcom to arrive
                  Did you remove the driver side edge trim, this part

Comment

Did you remove the driver side edge trim, this part

If so this will bring up the airbag light if the module is not plugged back in.

Comment

no didn't remove that, is there anything in the rear door panel as removed that, and the trim that goes along the drivers side floor.

Edit: Fixed it ad pulled out cable for the driver's side impact sensor lucky had battery off for that.

Comment

Edit: Fixed it ad pulled out cable for the driver's side impact sensor lucky had battery off for that.
                        Where is this cable?

Comment

its on the drivers side under the plastic that runs along the floor i knocked a cable out when i pulled the clips

Comment

its on the drivers side under the plastic that runs along the floor i knocked a cable out when i pulled the clips
                            Ar I think I know which one you are talking about.

Comment

will be having another go at my sub this weekend hoping weather sticks out ill let you know how it goes plenty of pictures if it goes well

Comment

Working...
                              X