Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icebox Auto

Hey guys,

Just about to make this purchase http://www.iceboxauto.com/opel-insig...roid-81-rh5753 from Icebox Autos and wondering if anyone had any experience with them for customer service and the quality of the units?

Thanking you 😁

I've bought from them in the past and always had good service, with tech help if needed.

Comment

Thanks Cmor, I've decided to pick it up on Monday as im not far from them. Looking forward to getting rid of the nasty red screen 😁. They seem to be a similar price to the units on AliExpress but are in the UK so I was hoping SHOULD anything go wrong it'll be a much smoother process to sort.

Comment

I’ve been looking for something like this too but didn’t fancy getting one from China,let me know how it is once it’s installed if you don’t mind bud

Comment

Will do mate, I'm planning on installing this coming Friday, will let you know how I get on with it. Going to be doing my reversing camera at the same time, just trying to find the best way to route the cable then eventually TPMS when I get the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by MilesS34 View Post
            Will do mate, I'm planning on installing this coming Friday, will let you know how I get on with it. Going to be doing my reversing camera at the same time, just trying to find the best way to route the cable then eventually TPMS when I get the chance.
            Nice1 mate what’s TPMS ?

Comment

That would be Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
              Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
              questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
                That would be Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
                Thanks mate thought it might be that but didn’t want to sound daft incase it wasn’t

Comment

It is mate, the one I'm looking at is https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F263861749540
                  Although still trying to decide if I should go for the internal ones as I have a nasty habit of leaving my caps behind when I top my tyres up 🙄

Comment

It is mate, the one I'm looking at is https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F263861749540
                    Although still trying to decide if I should go for the internal ones as I have a nasty habit of leaving my caps behind when I top my tyres up [emoji849]
                    Should be a canny set up when you’ve got it all installed mate a reckon it’ll make me want mine doing even more if you shot some pics up when it’s done haha

Comment

Will do, I plan on taking lots of pics of the install, Very excited to be getting this unit after spending many hours looking into getting the right one. A little disappointed though as due to work commitments etc I'm now not collecting the unit till the 10th and hopefully install the next day. I guess two weeks more won't hurt (&#128546
                      The customer service I've had so far from Rob over at Icebox Autos has been exceptional and has left me feeling much more confident that should I have any issues they will on hand for support. This is in my opinion worth the saving of a few quid from buying at AliExpress. TPMS itself is going to have to wait till the new year though as I haven't even decided which way I'm going with it and don't have the extra time till the end of January.

Comment

Will do, I plan on taking lots of pics of the install, Very excited to be getting this unit after spending many hours looking into getting the right one. A little disappointed though as due to work commitments etc I'm now not collecting the unit till the 10th and hopefully install the next day. I guess two weeks more won't hurt ([emoji22])
                        The customer service I've had so far from Rob over at Icebox Autos has been exceptional and has left me feeling much more confident that should I have any issues they will on hand for support. This is in my opinion worth the saving of a few quid from buying at AliExpress. TPMS itself is going to have to wait till the new year though as I haven't even decided which way I'm going with it and don't have the extra time till the end of January.
                        The main reason id be getting one for is the sat nav,so I’d be interested in knowing how well it preforms ,do you know what program it uses mate?

Comment

That's my main reason too. It comes with GPS but not the maps itself, same as a phone so I will be looking at Sygic I think for this as I've used it before when going over to France and it was very reliable.

Comment

Will do, I plan on taking lots of pics of the install, Very excited to be getting this unit after spending many hours looking into getting the right one. A little disappointed though as due to work commitments etc I'm now not collecting the unit till the 10th and hopefully install the next day. I guess two weeks more won't hurt (��)
                            To be honest, unless you actually need TPMS, I woudn't bother - it can be a real pain sometimes!

Comment

Hey cmor, understand it's only another thing to be on your mind and checking when there's no need or its a novelty. I have REALLY bad luck with tyres and would just like that reassurance. This is provided it works properly of course 🤣

Comment

Working...
                              X