Rother Valley Meet - Round 1 - Sunday 14th April 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Witty View Post
    I hope that is the feathered kind you are talking about.
    Exactly what i was thinking .

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      once bought a bird in blackpool for 20 quid,many moons ago,,,,,
      And you came out a changed man

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasper View Post
        I should have stuck to budgies their much cheaper than what i keep.
        What you got now?

Comment

Finally decided. I'll pop over and come to my first insignia meet. Its not as modded as everyone else's yet it would be nice to put faces to names.
          Originally posted by richhaynes View Post
          You wont be alone. I've only added my sub (blown atm), interior LEDs and footwell lights.
          There'll be standard and modded Insignias there. All are welcome and as I've said before...All appreciated by fellow Insigniacs!
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            There'll be standard and modded Insignias there. All are welcome and as I've said before...All appreciated by fellow Insigniacs!
            So I dont need to bother washing it either then?

Comment

• Originally posted by richhaynes View Post
              So I dont need to bother washing it either then?
              Not if you don't want to.......The rest of us are allowed to draw in the dirt though.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Well all. Looks like my car is getting put back to standard. Anyone want any bits let me know and can do a deal at RV.

Seats and brakes already gone.

Vxr bumpers.
                TRC front splitter for VXR bumper
                Vxr exhaust.
                Vx line steering wheel with white stitching
                Vx line gear knob with white stitching
                Rear boot strip from vxr. Satin finish
                Vxr window surrounds. Satin finish
                Irmscher alloys with 20mm adaptor spacers as these are Astra fitment wheels. Had the adaptors / spacers made.

Pm me if anything is of interest.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
                  Well all. Looks like my car is getting put back to standard. Anyone want any bits let me know and can do a deal at RV.

Vxr bumpers.
                  Vxr exhaust.
                  Irmscher alloys with 20mm adaptor spacers as these are Astra fitment wheels. Had the adaptors / spacers made.

Seats and brakes already gone..... That will be a fun drive to the meet

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                    Seats and brakes already gone..... That will be a fun drive to the meet
                    Brace yourself its gonna be a bumpy ride
                    Retro fit Navi 600 with 3d maps & reverse camera. Powerfold, and heated leather.
                    So far...

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
                      What you got now?
                      Senegal Parrots and colour mutation parakeets. Mainly Kakarikies and plum heads
                      Retro fit Navi 600 with 3d maps & reverse camera. Powerfold, and heated leather.
                      So far...

Comment

Senegal Parrots and colour mutation parakeets. Mainly Kakarikies and plum heads
                        That's alot of birds.
                        We got an African grey. Well he came with the Mrs .

Comment

• Their awsome yet mine never shuts up just like my missus my user name is my greys name .
                          So far...

Comment

Their awsome yet mine never shuts up just like my missus my user name is my greys name .
                            You got one too. I'm not really a fan of birds he's the Mrs, he is a family member, yeah he can be noisy, but we gotten used to him and blocked out the sound and so have the neighbours .

Comment

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
                              Well all. Looks like my car is getting put back to standard. Anyone want any bits let me know and can do a deal at RV.

Vxr bumpers.
                              Vxr exhaust.

Wow. Interested in most of it but I'm stone cold broke right now!

Comment

Their awsome yet mine never shuts up just like my missus my user name is my greys name .
                                My ex had one. It was quite a quiet bird to be honest but it always chirped up at inopportune moments. He was called Alfie

Comment

Working...
                                X