New insignia 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New insignia 2020

Every new car reviewed and rated by Auto Express road test experts. Plus used car reviews, group tests and in-depth video reviews.

Looks like the new one out soon 😁😁

cant see it on that link

Comment

ah--- page 2....still no images yet,.. curious to see this as it's only been 3 years for a facelift, unlike 5 years prviously

Comment

ready?!.....
        Attached Files

Comment

Try this: https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/vauxha...potted-testing
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Bleurgggh! What on earth is THAT? It ain't an insignia (no Central ridge on the bonnet, 'orrible DDLs (reminds me of the 70's - either a Datsun or Toyota - had a similar rim of lights around the front edge of the bonnet), front looks like a Jukebox.
            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Looks somewhat like those Volvo S90 front end to me .
              Has the look of a jukebox as Pete says . Or a boombox

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                Bleurgggh! What on earth is THAT? It ain't an insignia (no Central ridge on the bonnet, 'orrible DDLs (reminds me of the 70's - either a Datsun or Toyota - had a similar rim of lights around the front edge of the bonnet), front looks like a Jukebox.
                It's a company called Vinfast,.. from Vietnam!

Comment

I have to say, I rather like this Vietnamese thing,... looks quite cutting and luxurious, comes with a BMW engine as well
                  Attached Files

Comment

Bloody ugly .

Comment

Originally posted by grumpano View Post
                      Bloody ugly .
                      If we all liked the same thing she would be one tired lass

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Ha ha .

Comment

Nice motor grumpano
                          Attached Files

Comment

Mine should look like that when i get my new wheels on .

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                              I have to say, I rather like this Vietnamese thing,... looks quite cutting and luxurious, comes with a BMW engine as well
                              Agreed the more I look at it the better I like it , and it will probably under cut the others in its market by thousands, looks very luxurious and with all the toys . If it ever makes it over here is another thing .

.K.M.P.C.U
                              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                              X