Courtesy car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sriray View Post
    Gutless really i tried the 1.4T version think that had 140bhp, 3.5 years ago, that was nice in power.
    Possibly depends on what you compare it to or are used to...the opening posters signature includes "hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm" so i suspect a 1.5 Leon is going to feel slightly less pokey!!

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      Is that you pretending to be me???
      Certainly not! You'll never catch me in a skirt!....Women's knickers on the other hand...aren't they bloody comfortable?
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        Certainly not! You'll never catch me in a skirt!....Women's knickers on the other hand...aren't they bloody comfortable?
        You need to buy the bigger spanx.......much more comfier

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
          Possibly depends on what you compare it to or are used to...the opening posters signature includes "hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm" so i suspect a 1.5 Leon is going to feel slightly less pokey!!
          For a standard car is not gutless.
          You had a highly modified car you cannot compare that with a standard car unless the standard car is the tuned sports version.

Comment

You had a highly modified car you cannot compare that with a standard car unless the standard car is the tuned sports version.
            I've got a standard 1.5 GS Tourer so it'd probably feel fine to me but was just pointing out what the opening poster normally drives and most cars will feel sluggish compared to it hence what he says.

Comment

I've got a standard 1.5 GS Tourer so it'd probably feel fine to me but was just pointing out what the opening poster normally drives and most cars will feel sluggish compared to it hence what he says.
              Yes I know. That's why I mention the standard car is not slow.

Comment

Yes I know. That's why I mention the standard car is not slow.
                Looks like they do a 130PS with 200nm and a 150PS version with 250nm....130 takes 9.4 secs to 60 whilst the 150 takes 1.5 seconds less which is probably a noticeable difference. I would think a car repair place is probably dishing out the slower of the two. The 130 one is noticeably slower to 60 than my 1.5 gs tourer as well which is a much bigger car.

Comment

Gutless really i tried the 1.4T version think that had 140bhp, 3.5 years ago, that was nice in power.
                  Yeah gutless this only has 120ish bhp. Have to have the revs high to go anywhere. If i had paid for it id be disappointed.
                  The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Yeah i get that, but i drive lorries and vans for work and the vans feel perkier
                    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

I can compare it to what i like its my opinion and i maintain the car is poor. I never compared it to my car as that would clearly be an unfair and pointless comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                        Yeah gutless this only has 120ish bhp. Have to have the revs high to go anywhere. If i had paid for it id be disappointed.
                        Maybe you prefer diesels, where the power is in the mid range. Both your Van and lorry be diesel so got some poke.

Comment

I went out in it. It’s gutless. I drive a mondeo these days and it makes my car feel like a Ferrari.

I guess the higher powered version of the same engine is what’s needed as this thing doesn’t even feel like it could pull me out of bed.

Your car will feel even better when you get it back now though.

Comment

Working...
                          X