Few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
    saw that oo,.. gutted, beautiful example with some amazing options on it. Seats are stunning. But at 5 years old, I'd have had that seal done without question a while ago.
    Sounds like hes found a replacement engine,so it may live on,,,and I agree about the seats,,I have full leather,but would love those nappa ones
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

It does cause the facelift issues apparently,

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Has anybody had theres done. What sort of price did you pay. Would rather get it done before it does go. For peace of mind. Mine is a 2014 2.0L D 163 Bhp 86k on the clock. Not sure on the name of the engine.

Comment

Originally posted by GBW View Post
          Has anybody had theres done. What sort of price did you pay. Would rather get it done before it does go. For peace of mind. Mine is a 2014 2.0L D 163 Bhp 86k on the clock. Not sure on the name of the engine.
          I'd get that done asap to be honest

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

gotten silly now, honda just don the road from you past the junction with 4 spaces empty on the drive and 2 garage spaces, the clump on the junction corner to Hedgerow parking both their cars on the junction corner because his girly trike is on the drive and his garage is full of rubbish - then chestnut rise is like a slalom now since the 50 car family moved into the bungalow!!
            Makes me laugh I reverse onto the drive, yet they fly up behind me and get mad cos I won't move until they do. That's if I can actually get half a turning circle to get on with parked cars. Really annoys me when so many drive spaces are empty.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
              Makes me laugh I reverse onto the drive, yet they fly up behind me and get mad cos I won't move until they do. That's if I can actually get half a turning circle to get on with parked cars. Really annoys me when so many drive spaces are empty.
              I wondered if it was just me getting old and grumpy!! Apparently, Barton residents have received letters from the Council/Police stating that if you have a driveway, you are to use it. - could do with them round Keigar. Just rude, damn rude and selfish

Comment

Garage in the picture does it for 170 with oil and filter change.
                The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                  Garage in the picture does it for 170 with oil and filter change.
                  that's where my wife's was done, top chap. hour and 45 each way but worth it.

Comment

I'm from the north east Bishop auckland near durham. Leeds is a bit far. There are a few garages around me. I will get a few quotes. 170 for peace of mind ain't bad saves paying out for a new engine.

Comment

Originally posted by GBW View Post
                      I'm from the north east Bishop auckland near durham. Leeds is a bit far. There are a few garages around me. I will get a few quotes. 170 for peace of mind ain't bad saves paying out for a new engine.
                      was the same for us,.. 80 miles and 1 - 3/4 hours each way, MB Motors really knows his stuff and you'll do VERY well to find it cheaper than that. All done in 2 hours, there's a Maccydee nearby too and a retail park, you'll easily kill the 2 hours.

Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.

Comment

A £170.00 p that's an unbelievable price .
                        I think when I was making enquiries it was looking like to top end of £800.00

.K.M.P.C.U
                        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                          A £170.00 p that's an unbelievable price .
                          I think when I was making enquiries it was looking like to top end of £800.00
                          That is cheap for £170 unless this has been quoted on cars that dont need the gearbox dropping down to access them 2 bolts.

Comment

Gonna do mine myself so i know it has actually been done. Just waiting for the modified metal ring thing to arrive then i’ll be doing it.
                            Don’t trust a garage to do it. Who's to say they just say they have replaced it and relieve you of your hard earned cash. Be difficult to prove that they had changed it or not

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                              Gonna do mine myself so i know it has actually been done. Just waiting for the modified metal ring thing to arrive then i’ll be doing it.
                              Don’t trust a garage to do it. Who's to say they just say they have replaced it and relieve you of your hard earned cash. Be difficult to prove that they had changed it or not
                              agree,,diy,or stand and watch,trust no one
                              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

far as I'm aware MattG yes, my engine is not affected, my wife's is though who you flashed at the weekend!! We got that done a few months ago - it's a 2014 on 88k miles and the seal was noticably brittle.
                                Was he wearing his long Mack when he flashed her???
                                LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Working...
                                X