• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morph View Post
    Nice [emoji1303]
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
      I need these [emoji119] where and how do I do this [emoji16]
      I have to thank exclusiv. and Roman14 for the inspiration and instruction from their threads

The indicators are for the Buick Regal from Aliexpress, wired into the side repeaters

These are the ones I bought https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Rear...2d7e4c4daaG57W

Comment

how did you find doing the job morph,,,its a bit of a ballache innit ,I couldn't face it the 2nd time
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

After reading all that I’m slightly put off by the experience [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
            I may be a possible for this one.
            great,,be nice to meet you , I'm guessing its probs a similar amount of miles for you as it is for me,,about 115 each way
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              how did you find doing the job morph,,,its a bit of a ballache innit ,I couldn't face it the 2nd time
              Well I'm now an expert at taking the door cards on and off

I was really worried I'd take too much off the mirror, felt I was hacking away at it like a nutter. Wiring it in is the easy part

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
                After reading all that I’m slightly put off by the experience [emoji23]
                ,its all down to time to make it a good job,cant be rushed ,slowly ,slowly with a dremel

Comment

,its all down to time to make it a good job,cant be rushed ,slowly ,slowly with a dremel
                  Yeah I got half way through the first one by hand and then thought f*** this and went out and bought a Dremel

Comment

great,,be nice to meet you , I'm guessing its probs a similar amount of miles for you as it is for me,,about 115 each way
                    Yeh,around that.2.30 to 3.00 hour run
                    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

list is growing nicely still room for loads more,copy and paste list and add your names

1 Marco

2 sriray

3 exclusive

4 Lewish

5 Graeme1975

6 Thomas

7 Jordaninsignia

8 Langy

9 Pondy

10 Morph

11 Howy ( possible )

Comment

more insigs required here
                        MattG+ you cant be far away,,get your name down and ill let you play with my reverse cam

Comment

more insigs required here
                          MattG+ you cant be far away,,get your name down and ill let you play with my reverse cam
                          Heard about you ex miners...................

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Defo this time guys [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

1 Marco

2 sriray

3 exclusiv

4 Lewish

5 Graeme1975

6 Thomas

7 Jordaninsignia

8 Langy

9 Pondy

10 Morph

11 Howy (possible)

12 Spark

Last edited by exclusiv.; 12-08-2018, 10:38 AM.

Comment

any of the newer members fancy a day out ?

come on down guys, it's a right laugh... who knows.. if it rains we may even get stuck in the mud again...
                                Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X