Smart Watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart Watches

Just wondering who has, what make, how it is etc.
    So many out there from cheap as chips to your having a giraffe.

Il kick it off, used to have a garmin vivosmart HR, about 2 years, strap bust after 18mths but quick e mail and Garmin sent a new strap and screwdriver out foc.

Now have a Huawai GT. It was free with phone. Not so much smart but so far loving it. Robustnas hell, fantastic battery life, great for reading messages, e mails, notifications while at work without having to reach for phone. Everything works really well on it, comfy to wear, and as said can happily wear it at work and not be worried about damaging it. Only thing I miss is music control, the Garmin had it and was useful.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Matt, I thought I would be clever...... I don't wear a watch...... so I thought I would google a sundial for fun, well, imagine my surprise when you can actually buy one ffs!

Click image for larger version

Name:	710x528_13803697_8436119_1467596943.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	269.0 KB
ID:	247055

Comment

ill just stick with me Rolex
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Just like captain Birdseye I use the Yard arm method .

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I have an Apple iwatch. Waste of money tbh cause all I do is tell the time on it that’s it

Comment

I did toy with picking up a smart watch to wear during the week, (at that time my Omega was only worn at the weekends),

however the wife made me stop and think by saying ''why have an expensive wristwatch and it sits in a draw for 5 days out of seven?'', so now it's on my wrist constantly.

That said, shes planning on buying me an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean for my 50th..(next year), so then i'll have two Omega's of which one will end up sitting in a draw.....
            I guess they'll both end up on the wrists of my kids when i shuffle off my mortal coil...
            Chris

Comment

Not a fan of smart watches. Battery only last couple days.

I get some smart glasses when the time comes .

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                Not a fan of smart watches. Battery only last couple days.

I get some smart glasses when the time comes .
                Get between 2 and 3 weeks battery life with my Huwuai GT [emoji106]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I'll stick with £14.99 Casio from Argos.
                  Watch to tell the time......missus tells me everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    I'll stick with £14.99 Casio from Argos.
                    Watch to tell the time......missus tells me everything else.
                    I got one of those for work, they're bloody good value. I work in a foundry, and the watch takes a good battering, if and when it breaks,I replace it. But my days off watch is a citizen eco drive divers watch

Comment

Originally posted by Arfa View Post
                      I got one of those for work, they're bloody good value. I work in a foundry, and the watch takes a good battering, if and when it breaks,I replace it. But my days off watch is a citizen eco drive divers watch
                      That's a nice looking watch buddy,
                      some of the designs remind me of the Rolex Submariner, and the Omega Planet Ocean..
                      Chris

Comment

I've never really fancied a smart watch. They remind me of the steering wheel controls in a car when the sound system is right there in front of you anyway. Also unless they've changed. They always look cheap and tacky. Like those horrible Swatches that caught on for a while years ago. I prefer my watch to have a bit of class to it. I'm not one for jewelry so my watch it as far as I go. Sayning that. It's no Rolex. It's a mid priced Accurist around 150 quid I think it was. It's been a nice watch.
                        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I'm quite happy with either my Rotary watch I got for my 21st off my dad or my Jason watch when I'm going out anywhere

Comment

I indulged myself in this last year. Samsung Galaxy watch 42mm

All wireless and waterproof, battery is good for use for a whole 24 hours if you use all the features and high brightness and sound .etc. or upto 40 days in watch only mode.

Huhdreds of customizable watch faces with an always on display, compatible with my samsung galaxy A8. And many other samsung and possibly non-Samsung phones too I believe.

Wireless charge from 0 to 100 takes around hour and a bit.

Comment

Honestly not a massive fan of all the smart watches..

I've still got an iPhone 5s whilst I've got my Mrs the latest iPhone & the Apple watch.. she loves them, but personally I'm not all that arsed about them.

Whilst at work I have a watch on my wrist that I purchased from Decathlon in France about 3 years ago.. it was 10 euros, a simple digital watch. Where I work it gets absolutely hammered and still keeps going.

My "at home" watch is one of a few really.. Tissot V8 / Seiko Chronograph titanium, these are the 2 I change between, the others literally don't move from the draw.
                              2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
                              Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Working...
                              X