Nothing on telly Sunday nights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing on telly Sunday nights?

Blimey! There must've been about 50 posts between half seven and half nine tonight. Obviously the forum attracts the higher calibre of member who isn't following Strictly, The Voice, Masked-bloody-Singer or any of that other Sunday night cr@p. I've obviously misjudged you
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Vera!
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

SAS who dares wins, watch on catch up pete

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
        Vera!
        Vera also

Comment

Am taping - err, I mean downloading - Vera to watch later in the week. Not keen on WDW, reminds me too much of Del Boy's catchphrase.
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Love island? My wife is addicted to it. It’s a load of shite if you ask me I can’t be I. The same room when it’s on

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
              Love island? My wife is addicted to it. It’s a load of shite if you ask me I can’t be I. The same room when it’s on
              Sky Q , don't need to be in the same room. My missus buggers off upstairs to watch her crap..

Comment

Of course, there's alwaysClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200119_215324.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	244377
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Love island, ibiza weekender I watch that .

I get hooked on alot of crap, I'm easy to please

Comment

Anyone watch wheeler dealer, love that show.

Comment

Vera, just cos I like to spot all the locations where it's filmed!

Comment

Same here with 'Happy Valley' and 'Last Tango in Halifax'. Oh, and 'Scott and Bailey', and 'League of Gentlemen'. We're t'Yorkie version of Hollywood, tha' knows.
                        2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                          Anyone watch wheeler dealer, love that show.
                          Wheeler Dealers went downhill when Edd left, I think this new trading up series is all a bit farcical for my liking. But I've watched every series from the very first. Never know, he may do an insignia in a few years. I'm waiting for a new series of CAR SOS , being a brummie, it's nice to see, good bantering as well..

Comment

Working...
                          X