Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit of fun.....claim to fame.

anyone got a claim to fame?

With the wide spectrum of members.....someone must have something they can claim they or a relative has achieved..........

Originally posted by RBH View Post

With the wide spectrum of members.....someone must have something they can claim they or a relative has achieved..........
    I've shaken hands with Prince Charles ! Whether that's claim to fame

Comment

Originally posted by Baz 160 nav View Post
      I would say so.........was he looking for Harry's dad???

Comment

I would say so.........was he looking for Harry's dad???
        He was yes , haha , I work in barrow in Furness on the submarines and he had a walk around visit, he was picking people out to shake their hands and have a chat, his hands are massive

Comment

He was yes , haha , I work in barrow in Furness on the submarines and he had a walk around visit, he was picking people out to shake their hands and have a chat, his hands are massive
          That's so he can cover his ears when mummy calls him

Comment

That's so he can cover his ears when mummy calls him
            Hahaha

Comment

Special pooh

I don't know if this counts but I once took a dump in ex arsenal midfielder Ray Parlour s house and didn't flush it

Comment

Me too, along with most of the other members of the Royal Family (apart from the big two). I used to be an RAF Firefighter and would sometimes be detached to the Royal Flight following their Helicopters around ensuring they landed and took off safely. Diana would always come over for a chat.
                2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mig 29.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	244380

This is one of the last pictures of these two Russian Mig 29 Fulcrum jets at the Military Air Tattoo in 1993. They had a mid-air collision and my fire vehicle (6 wheeled Range Rover) was the first in attendance and we put the fire out.

Comment

Originally posted by aitkenaj View Post
                    Me too, along with most of the other members of the Royal Family (apart from the big two). I used to be an RAF Firefighter and would sometimes be detached to the Royal Flight following their Helicopters around ensuring they landed and took off safely. Diana would always come over for a chat.
                    Cool mate

Comment

as a teenager i played guitar on RTE (an Irish tv station) lost the video recording though

Comment

You too could be Harry's dad then

Comment

I wish; Diana was far too tall for me.

Comment

I wish; Diana was far too tall for me.
                            They're the same size when lying down

Comment

I've gigged with Chris Helme of The Seahorses, Mark Morriss from The Bluetones, been to Chris Helme's wedding.... er, my step gran's sister is or was married to Iain Paice from Deep Purple. I saw Bob Carolgees (but not Spit the dog) in Grimsby train station,.. I've been on That's Life - in the background eating my sandwiches in Whitley's Shopping Centre in London. I played the same stage as Ricky Gervais - but the following night, his was a sell out, ours wasn't. I regularly stop at Eric Clapton's hotel in North Yorkshire.... but to date, he hasn't seen me!

Comment

Working...
                              X