Can us system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can us system

Hi all. Can anyone enlighten me as to which bulbs on the siggy run using the canbus system. I know the interiors don't as I've changed them all to a nice blue colour, but I'm thinking of possibly changing the rest, but don't want any issues..

interiors and foglights...and some number plate lights,on some of the earlier ones
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

i'm sure i read somewhere that all cars after 2009 have canbus systems

Comment

reverse lights and maybe the headlights ( i have errors on my reverse LED's but not on my headlights, both reverse bulbs light up tho)

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy6boys View Post
          reverse lights and maybe the headlights ( i have errors on my reverse LED's but not on my headlights, both reverse bulbs light up tho)
          Try waiting till the dial needles finish their sweep around the clocks,,I occasionally get the reverse light failure message if I whack it straight into reverse,,,never happens if the dials have done their thing
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

will do

Comment

Working...
            X