Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 SE DAB Radio dropping and not storing stations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 SE DAB Radio dropping and not storing stations.

Hi all

After running my old Vectra into the ground, I got myself an Insignia 2.0td SE Auto, as I wanted a car with DAB. Lovely car, dealership a bit of a nightmare, anyway.

It has the standard dab Radio, it'll be fine for a while, then it'll drop all the stored DAB stations, FM are fine. Its set to store depending on the key, so the dealership, replaced one of the keys. Was ok for a week and then just forgot the stations again. I tried setting to not using the key, it then only stores a couple of DAB stations before displaying "storage not possible, service not available."

Any ideas folks?

Mine forgets the stations stored on fast key, I was told I require an update from Vauxhall. Not paying them to update a problem with they’re products as I think it’s totally backwards, so I live with it ha ha

2014 Insignia Facelift, 2.0 CDTI, Ecoflex S/S

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
      Mine forgets the stations stored on fast key, I was told I require an update from Vauxhall. Not paying them to update a problem with they’re products as I think it’s totally backwards, so I live with it ha ha

2014 Insignia Facelift, 2.0 CDTI, Ecoflex S/S
      Thanks, mine still under warranty, I’ll try and get the garage to fix it.

Comment

Working...
      X