Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by playandwin View Post
    I have few issues with this device:

-> When using navigation app Waze and build in bluetooth player. It stops playing music with every instruction being told and you have to manually start music again.
    -> After opening Spotify while I am on wifi network, it says that I am offline and sometimes goes online but only for few seconds.
    -> Is there any radio app that has RDS?
    -> When using built in bluetooth app for calls, it is adding country code to all numbers in phonebook, but country code without "+" at the beging so number is invalid.
    > When using navigation app Waze and build in bluetooth player. It stops playing music with every instruction being told and you have to manually start music again.
    --- Go to Navisoft settings in the settings menu, and see if you could see waze listed as one of the navi software options

> After opening Spotify while I am on wifi network, it says that I am offline and sometimes goes online but only for few seconds.
    --- I heard this a problem from someone else crunch81

> Is there any radio app that has RDS?
    --- Radio signal is very poor on the prelingcar, its best to get an internet radio streaming app

> When using built in bluetooth app for calls, it is adding country code to all numbers in phonebook, but country code without "+" at the beging so number is invalid.
    --- I not had this issue on the one i had.

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
      The radio feature don't really work on the prelingcar. Surprise the ownice system radio work.
      Ok, after i tested it yesterday again at my Friends Car - it's the same Problem like at my Insignia with the Infinity System.
      I don't know if its only for Cars with integrated Navigation (he had the DVD800) but it need 12V at Pin 43 to switch on the Antenna.

The Prelingcar has the Pin not connected - the Ownice has it connected!

You see that the Pin 43 (next to the yellow cable) is not connected.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181110_141427842.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	242719

I connect it with 12V from the Ashtray because the 12V Remote Cable has no Power at all (this really thin Cable)

Name:	IMG_20181110_141419492.jpg
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	242717

After that the Radio has Full Signal

Name:	IMG_20181110_141435667_HDR.jpg
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	242718

Comment

• I have installed the ownice 600 unit all works well apart from sygic voice directions are all crackly tried everything to no joy. How do you update unit software and are the centre console buttons suppose to still work or not supported thats the ones for the original nav near the handbrake switch cheers.

Comment

• Don't think there is a update yet.
          I Use Google Maps and Magic Earth.

The Centre Buttons are only for the Original Navigation and do not work with other Devices.
          Maybe next year when i have time i test if it's possible to connect the Console Buttons to a Mouse Controller...

Comment

• Thanks for reply I guessed that would be the case with the buttons. There is a you tube video showing someone updating the unit but all in chinese. Not a lot of info about i understand the boot logo is fixed and not changeable and my car wont unlock when taking the key out anymore been in every setting to no avail it locks when pulling away but does not unlock as before now you have to press unlock button.

Comment

• How do You unplug the smaller cable from the left side of the A/C control unit?

Comment

• Got it, was quite hard to get it free.

Comment

• What do I have to connect to get turn signal sounds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikk36 View Post
                    What do I have to connect to get turn signal sounds?
                    There should be a little speaker

Comment

• That's what it's for?
                      Those sounds won't come through speakers any more?
                      What's the recommended installation location for it?

Comment

• Anyway, got the buzzer connected, though the reversing beeps sound a bit weird and inconsistent.
                        I also had to insert the radio antenna amp into the main harness (hopefully I managed to teach that also to Neil Zhang, he made a somewhat hopeful comment about it) and now the radio signal is all good.
                        Still have to wait for the Fakra -> SMA adapter to arrive to use the factory GPS antenna and also get to installing the rear view camera.

Comment

• Guys

Does this unit work with non navi cars?

Thanks

Comment

• I recall that it does, but a newer smaller option (with Android 7 or 8) would be a better pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikk36 View Post
                              I recall that it does, but a newer smaller option (with Android 7 or 8) would be a better pick.

Thanks mate, i went for the 8.1 although this unit looks smart

Comment

• How do I access the OBD data?
                                Tutorial video says that I have to change the bluetooth pin to 1234, but I can't find where I can change that.

Comment

Working...
                                X