Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this engine tone and shut down normal or is there possibly a dmf problem

Is it a high miler??
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

My previous cars dmf failed at 62 or 63k.
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Do you feel the clutch pedal vibrate much at the biting point? Does your car body rattle? If you remember sitting in a bus and when it is stationary the whole bus shakes, dmf failures are very similar effect.

Comment

I can't get toonsoldier91 video to play,when mine went it drove as normal it started on a Friday and was due to go on a 400ml round trip that weekend which I postponed as the rattling from the cars gearbox below 2000rpm was awful got both flywheel and clutch done a week later.If you can imagine throwing half a dozen empty beer cans into a slowly rotating washing machine drum that's what mine sounded like

Comment

The video does sound like my vec c shutdown before i had the dmf replaced.

Comment

Sounds no different to what my 61 plate 160 used to sound..

Comment

Working...
            X