pad and polish combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pad and polish combo

As the title says whats pad and compound/polish combos are you all using wih your da and rotary polishers?

I use poorboys SSR-1 with a soft foam pad

Comment

What brand pads do you use? Poorboys make good waxes. They protect just as long as collinite 915. Thats the blue and white wax

Comment

I ordered a rotary from amazon and it came with a multitude of pads for every job. I used the one that most resembled the hex logic black pad and it worked fine.

Comment

I use megs ultimate compound and the M205 for finishing, hex logic pads are pretty good.

You will need a cutting/polishing pad.
          I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

Think I'll buy the megs combo with the cg hexlogic pads from clean your car

Comment

Hexalogic for me as well. Depends what I've got really as to what polish I use!

Comment

Just placed my order

http://www.cleanyour.../prod_1212.html

wanted the pro version cus its got a longer cable

Comment

Never asked which is best. Just what combo you are using. Just to get an idea on which brands are good at what

Comment

Meguiars have 3 main pads in their range. 1 each for cut polish and finish but then have a million different compounds and polishes with no logical way of arranging them with the level of cut. Scholls sonus and chemical guys label their compounds and polishes alot better. Same with chemguys hex pads they have a good range

Comment

Working...
                    X