removing vauxhall badge and fitting opel badge on grille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removing vauxhall badge and fitting opel badge on grille

I'm slowly changing mine over to the Blitz badge, looks better than the vx badge.

I've just bought my Vauxhall Insignia. I have ordered all the Opel badges and trims. How easy is it to remove the Vauxhall badges and anyone know how to change the logos on the NAV to Opel?

Comment

I've also been looking at some nice Opel grills.
      Looks much better than the Vauxhall badge and I'm an electronics engineer so it's well suited

to change the front I believe you need to change the grill also which requires the bumper to be taken off.

The problematic one is on the steering wheel, I'm not sure my OCD wil allow me to leave it as a Vauxhall one though.

Comment

Saw an Insignia tonight with the badge missing. Seems to be simple enough to get off before it falls off. I'll use glue with the Opel badge. Biggest mare I can see is getting the displays changed. Anyone know if putting a NAV Opel firmware disc at £117.00 off of EBay would change it?

Comment

The Opel badge looks better but only because the Vx badge has to be solid to cover the 'lightning bolt' of the Opel. Vx badges are stuck on in the UK with the Opel grille. On the opel there is a nice detail with hexagonal vents within the circle. Why would you bother though. I've a Vx with Vx badges in Opel land. I wouldn't bother. But each to their own.

Comment

Where did you get the Opel badges. Can't seem to find them.

Comment

Working...
            X