Bulb help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulb help

I know some of you boys have had other makes of cars and I found it easy to find better bulbs for my siggy but can I find the correct bulbs for my A3? Can I feck. Anyone know what the correct size are and best bulbs?

And if some of you want to tell me to **** off, I completely understand.

Halogens or xenons scotty?
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Halogens buddy. Cheers for the link above.

Comment

H7s dip and main i think mate
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Does this seem right? For my Siggy had Polargs for my DRLs, H7 for my dipped and H1s for my main. However, does this seems right for the A3 as H7s for both dipped and main and what are 501s???

Comment

Sorry for the late reply,

**** off.
            sigpic

Comment

501 are you t10 bulbs that you have in the number plate

Comment

Logosgil, on 30 March 2015 - 01:04 PM, said:
                Sorry for the late reply,

**** off.

My thoughts exactly. Bloody mobile signal is shite in Scotland

Comment