Family new Corsa VXR ordered....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family new Corsa VXR ordered....

My younger brother has just ordered a brand new Corsa VXR.. should be ready in October at some point... cant wait to have a go in it myself!!
    sigpic

How much are they pondy?
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

CHUDLEIGHPAUL, on 24 August 2015 - 11:35 PM, said:
      Make sure he doesn't lock the key in the boot! />

It's??alright, he's best mates now with a man who can retrieve it.

Comment

Hahaha....

He is getting it on a lease deal and think he said its ?200 a month.
        sigpic

Comment

And return the car after 3 years?

Comment

Yeah think it's the 3 year deal he has gone for. Got all his tax thrown in as well I think
            sigpic

Comment

Those lease deals can be good, but the only thing you have to be careful for is no one dents it, scrapes it, or key it, otherwise the repair will come from your own money, either that or let the dealer penalise the customer when returning the car at the end.

Comment

Yeah he knows that but basically even if it's your own car and gets dented or scratched you need to pay out your own pocket. Obviously unless the person that dos it owns up
                sigpic

Comment

Pondy81, on 25 August 2015 - 12:10 PM, said:
                  even if it's your own car and gets dented or scratched you need to pay out your own pocket.

I don't , maybe just me , i like to wait till i got loads of dents and scratches then take them all out in one go. But i always wait till i get loads, but hardly get new ones, so never get to fix the existing ones .

Comment

Lol. I couldn't do that. The odd scratch happens here and there but if it can be repaired I have to do it straight away on my cars. Would annoy me to much
                    sigpic

Comment

FX_Red, on 25 August 2015 - 04:43 PM, said:

lease deals can be had for ?149

What on the vxr? As he told me he was getting a deal at that price.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've PCP my last 3 cars so for around 8 years in total means you get a new car when you want also , and can trade up you can hand car back after half way through term too or re finance the ballon payment at end if you want to keep it :-)??

boy at my work just collected his new cross VXR think is ?209 and thats all servicing done too all he needs to do is put feel in and insure it

TEAM HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS - Group buy now live ! go to for sale section for more details!
                        2016 Insignia SRI NAV 170 VXLINE in power red
                        Mods - Custom plates / Xenons 6k

Comment

L18ESK, on 30 March 2016 - 10:39 AM, said:
                          all he needs to do is put feel in and insure it

And there's me thinking electric was the new fuel. ......wouldn't it be great if you could just caress your car and it'll run for a few hundred miles.

Scotty and Russ would never have to fill up again.
                          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

marko301, on 02 April 2016 - 03:07 PM, said:

Scotty and Russ would never have to fill up again.

Haha got no chance!! Anyway petrol insignia for me next oh the joys of owning a car

Comment

Russ, on 02 April 2016 - 05:33 PM, said:
                              Haha got no chance!! Anyway petrol insignia for me next oh the joys of owning a car />

And whys that Russ, thought you like your diesel. You will miss the torque. And also economy.

Comment

Working...
                              X