19" speedlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19" speedlines

Finally time to rid myself of these 17" alloys. Bought a set of 19" speedlines

Not allowed to keep them in the house so they are staying in the boot til saturday when I can get the tyres fitted and put on the car. Ordered 4x dunlop sport maxx rt. Nice quiet tyres and great in the rain

Nice wheels, were going to be "option 2" for me if I didn't get the 20's. Good tyres too

Comment

Was considering 20s but tyres are too expensive for me and I'd end up kerbing them too

Comment

Glad you got some new wheels! Pictures once sorted with tyres!

Comment

Will look sweet when they're fitted.

Comment

Took them out the boot and gave them a wash today. Nice and shiney again. Back of the drum still has some dirt and tar but will tackle that once the iron x comes through the post. Just got to wait till saturday morning to have the tpms units swapped and new tyres put on. The alloys feel so light considering their size.

Comment

So im sat in the garage that ordered my tyres. Ordered them on tuesday and they said they will arrive thursday. So they have had 2 extra days. They only have 3 arrived which is no use to me. Got to wait longer now

Comment

Pmsl that is terrible. I hope you're getting a good discount after all the messing about.

Comment

Yup. Piss poor service. Big discount required.

Comment

They already knocked off 40quid a corner because my family have been using them for years. Its fustrating because im dying to get the new alloys on the car but waiting an extra 2 days wont kill me. Also dont want to get difficult with them incase they stop giving me discounts in the future.

Comment

All fitted now. Got a discount in the end and tracking done for free as it was off.

before

after

just needs a good wash and wax now

Comment

Many thanks to he who must not be named for selling me the alloys. You know who you are

Comment

Looking good, those wheels look great! May need to find me some of those.

What size are they & is there much noticeable ride difference from the 17"s?

Comment

... just noticed they are 19"s...

Comment

looking good mo !!
                              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                              X