Anyone on ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone on ps3

Av got a ps3 my username is uzifast, i tend to play on pc though, clan orientated been on clanbase since it allmost was introduced to pc since erm 2002 i think. On ps3 I have bf3 and dirt 3. add me if u wish but I tend to use the ps3 slim as its also a blu ray 3d player. If you have a pc : steam its uzifast and on origin its 00-fast-00.??have most games on pc. Played cod black ops1 to death got the golden guns. didnt buy mw3 though i may buy the latest cod black ops 2 as bf3 is getting lets say impossible.

Yea I thought it could be that I bought a bigger monitor as I have allways bin a sniper and the little devils can still see me on a rock in the shade from 2miles away .. I agree age is the end all of it rofl />

Comment

well i bought a ps3 keyboard just to play games and the damn thing is useless, am no good with a controller takes me all the time just to get the pause button to work when a watch a film, have played pc keyboard and mouse since year dot. So last year I bought a 360 and bought the kinect just for the films really and well that was kak aswell i bought it first day it came out??129.99 from game and have seen those kinects in cash generator for 40 odd pounds used what a waste of money. I hope they bring summin out thats worth it. dont fancy buyin the ps3s version with the little bobble on the end feel they wouldnt b worth it either.

Seen a 'Surface' comercial from M'Soft... nah windows 8 installed steer clear, think al keep with my Ipad.??

Am sure there must be a gadget on the market I just havnt seen it yet and its nearly chrimbo.

Comment

martyn, on 29 October 2012 - 06:22 PM, said:
        much prefer the eggbox />

+1, the playstation controls are for girls

Comment

Working...
        X