• Show
Clear All

• this is taking the piss now

http://www.insignia-...?showtopic=6462

andy-g, on 30 November 2012 - 07:54 AM, said:
    How the f**k do they get authorised ??
    fucker has been banned now

Comment

yes, assuming you don't drink it at 3 in the morning!

have a look here - http://www.rupissed.com/

Comment

My simple rule is don't even have one if the kids are about. All it takes is a wee fall and the need to go to A&E and you can't because you've had a beer or two! Not worth it. I leave it till they're at the grandparents!

Comment

Jens the same. Been off it for 8 years now but I'd rather be the driver if anything happened if you get my drift!

Comment

D00B should know the answer to that but my guess is probably not that accurate. Haven't the French changed the jaw over there that you need to carry one with you at all times?

Comment

rab, on 30 November 2012 - 11:59 PM, said:
              yeah i think thats right, in fact i think it might even be 2 so that if your asked to use one you still have a spare so that your not breaking the law.

This i might have dreamt so dont take this or any other thing i say as gospel. />

No dream. French drivers required to carry 2 breathalyzers...and spare bulbs, and 2 warning triangles, and first aid kit, and reflective vest.

Need a big car just to carry the emergency stuff!
              Elite ST 2.0i Auto. Power Red With All The Toys

Comment

the rupissed link I posted above gives general guidlines (in UK limit is 0.08bac), the hangover intensity scale is brill!

Comment

Working...
                X