Tips and tricks chat thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips and tricks chat thread....

My SRi does it too of course, but my (aftermarket) parking sensors also beep while the lights are on.

DOH! parking sensors have been brilliant since I fitted them, but this morning, all I get is a constant beep.???? Has anyone had this problem???They are the CISBO ones.

Comment

RED STOAT, on 16 February 2015 - 04:03 PM, said:
      DOH! parking sensors have been brilliant since I fitted them, but this morning, all I get is a constant beep.???? Has anyone had this problem???They are the CISBO ones.

Could be a layer of dirt? I'm no expert

Comment

Thanks Knight, but I have sorted it. I did clean them in case it was a layer of dust, bit they were clean anyway. It turned out to be a bad earth! I used the mounting stud for the boot fusebox, and I wasn't sure about it when I fitted them. They have been fine for six months though, but stopped working with no warning. I have scraped the thread with a Stanley knife, and they seem perfect now.

Thanks for your input, it is appreciated.

Comment

RED STOAT, on 17 February 2015 - 10:45 PM, said:
          Thanks Knight, but I have sorted it. I did clean them in case it was a layer of dust, bit they were clean anyway. It turned out to be a bad earth! I used the mounting stud for the boot fusebox, and I wasn't sure about it when I fitted them. They have been fine for six months though, but stopped working with no warning. I have scraped the thread with a Stanley knife, and they seem perfect now.

Thanks for your input, it is appreciated.

Glad you got it fixed! Although, I'll say I was close

Comment

You were close enough mate, any closer & you would hear the BEEEEP!

Comment

Working...
            X