Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips and Tricks on the Insignia

stekar, on 19 September 2012 - 03:32 PM, said:
    Did you know if your indicator doesnt self cancel and you dont notice,like a knob, then it throws a big exclamation mark up on dash(i mean big) saying indicator still on you knob,(well not thoses words exactly but pretty near /> )

There's a bit of me that would prefer it if those were the actual words it used....would certainly put a smile on your face />
    Regards
    Brian

Craig VXR, on 13 November 2012 - 07:33 PM, said:
    He is taking the piss out of you his is a saloon ::/>

beat me to it, but being a new daddy he will soon be au fait with rear wiping ::/> ::/> ::/>

Comment

Andy, mines is off auto locking. With the autobox I always put the car in P when stationary and this opens the locks again. Put it in D and they close again. In traffic its just annoying!

Comment

config button/vehicle settings/comfort settings/auto door lock (Activate or??deactivate the automatic door locking function after driving off.)

Comment

Yep, will be because it's an older model

Comment

Assume you had the ignition on when you tried (does affect some menu access)?

Otherwise, not in menu = no have, bummer />

Comment

Most auto driver probably know this already, however if you are in full auto and stopped in frost or ice and you try to pull away the wheels will spin. Put it in manual and you can move off in 2nd without spinning the wheels. Another quirk between full auto and manual mode!

Comment

Yeah mines does it aswell now that I've actually tried it! What's frustrating is that it doesn't move up to third fast enough in normal auto when the engine is clearly capable!

Comment

The other day at a set of tragic lights I pulled away with out taking the electronic parking brake off ( forgot ) but as i moved off the parking brake then released ??? Don't know if it is ment to do this ??? Don't want to try this again or I will damage some thing

Comment

andyellis111, on 25 February 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:
                    Finally got around to trying this, couldn't remember the sequence so ended up print screening it

Works on my 59 plate!! Thanks so much I've tried everything!

Only trouble is, you have to do it every time you get in the car, so I sort of may as well press the lock button on the dash.......

You can set this up in the config menu so that when you get above 8mph the doors lock automatically />

Comment

oops - sorry! />

Comment

It's a setting somewhere but only works when it's dark due to auto lights

Comment

For auto wipers, switch the wiper stalk up to the first setting. To alter sensitivity adjust the collar switch on the stalk.

HTH
                          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Plus auto locking is an option in the config menu..

Comment

Not something I use anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X