THIS is taking the piss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS is taking the piss!

I earn ok and without going into details it's more than the 34k stated. I do however work 37.5 hours every week plus at least 20 hours on top of that as unpaid overtime. I also do most of these hours away from home working in London.

I get up before 5 every morning and finish work after 22:00 when I'm down south.

Benefits sometimes do seem to be given out easily compared to those working hard for the money.

The thing is people who do earn that much work bloody hard for it and won't have a house anything like they want. Too many people thinking they're entitled. Country it too soft with benefits.

Comment

Don't pay in, don't get anything out! Simples!

Comment

CHUDLEIGHPAUL, on 02 December 2013 - 11:00 PM, said:

If only it was that simple!

It would be if the government grew a set and said no to migrants claiming the second the step on British soil.

Comment

^^^^ quite simply, Pride!

Comment

I know certain people who drive Mercs, big houses and claim for everything. Go to dr's looking as sick as a parrot and two hours later are all dolled up hitting the shops in town! I always say what goes around comes around and they'll get their comeuppance at some point!

Comment

^^^^ and you ain't kidding!! :-)

Comment

CHUDLEIGHPAUL, on 04 December 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:
                A favorite trick some mothers use, is if they have a naughty child they??persuade their doctor to diagnose Attention Deficit Disorder. They then claim Disability Care Allowance for the child and Disability Carers allowance for themselves, a nice little earner. They don't care that the diagnosis will follow the child into adulthood and make it unemployable, all they want is the extra money.
                You obviously have never had to go through the process of getting a statement of special needs for a child which is what is needed for any parent to be able to obtain DLA for there child!!. Believe me its not just a case of telling a doctor your kids got this or that so give him DLA.

Comment

I find it funny how people on jobseekers can be so picky about jobs and the system allows it. They dont make you do a job that you dont want to. Sorry but beggars cant be choosers. People on jobseekers should do some sort of community service, not just get free money. And i dont mean litter picking but being a porter at a hospital. Something to benefit them and the community that pays into their pocket

Comment

Working...
                  X