What on earth has happened!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What on earth has happened!

Not sure what's more strange. The sun being out or the mpg my car achieved earlier today.

I'm amazed!

MackScania, on 17 June 2014 - 08:51 PM, said:
    Was it all downhill???

Damn you beat me to it .

Comment

Karl what do you usually get.

Comment

Love the blue mate, cracking MPG though.......I can only hope

Comment

my best was 61.8 with cc on 66mph
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

MackScania, on 17 June 2014 - 08:51 PM, said:
            Was it all downhill???/>

Well I was driving "down" south!

Comment

With the wind behind you

Comment

Pictures or it didn't happen!

Comment

6th im guessing. I managed 63mpg once ever with cc on 70mph going from birmingham to northampton. Tried to keep accelerating and braking to a minimum

Comment

yes 6th mo,no accelerating and braking to the bare minimum I think it would have gone up a bit more but I'd reached my destination
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I just set my new personal best average mpg from from birmingham to northampton

Comment

Good going that mo.!

Comment

And I thought mine was good

Comment

Was a very boring drive home. Cc set between 50-70 depending on traffic. All in 6th gear. Braking and acceleration kept to a minimum.

My usual average mpg is 45-50 tops

Comment

Working...
                            X