Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
    Want that badge how did you do it?
    The front one had fallen off in the past so could just pull off carefully as was glued on. If not you need grill off and unclip it from behind.

As yours is facelift it may be slightly different but remove rear chrome boot strip. I can find a how to for you.

You then unclip the black plastic that runs the length of the chrome strip on the back. You can then unclip the badge.

I then wrapped the backing plate in 5g carbon fibre.
    sigpic

Comment

• Here you go - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d9WZLjMjSi4#
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
        Thanks dude ! Something for me to f@@k up
        The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
          Didn’t like it.

Now changed to this

might look ok done in white for mine
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            might look ok done in white for mine
            Think it will look good white and black on yours
            sigpic

Comment

• Well she has done me a good turn. More or less all put back to standard apart from wheels.

She goes today.

sigpic

Comment

• I soooo wish those wheels would fit my car!

I can’t believe it’s going with them on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
                  I soooo wish those wheels would fit my car!

I can’t believe it’s going with them on.
                  Yeah it is a shame after how long it took me to get them, but with the adaptors on as well it would have taken to much effort to put standard wheels back on.
                  sigpic

Comment

• The cars going out in style though. Still gonna do someone a service...You never know we may see it again on the forum under new ownership....

You'll soon forget it when your birthday present arrives this morning.
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Adapters? I just assumed they went straight on. I’m amazed that Teo the vulture wasn’t after them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
                        Adapters? I just assumed they went straight on. I’m amazed that Teo the vulture wasn’t after them!
                        They were off an Astra mate. So I had adaptors that were also 20mm spacers made as different stud pattern.

They do them for insignia but like hens teeth so found these and went for it. Just didn’t think about when I came round to selling it [emoji23]
                        sigpic

Comment

• New car - Insignia no.2. insignia VXR SuperSport [emoji7]
                          The UK's largest and friendliest Vauxhall Insignia forum. Join for useful guides and advice from established and knowledgeable member. We welcome owners from around the world of the Opel Insignia, Buick Regal or the Holden Commodore
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X