No announcement yet.

My insignia 09 Sri nav 130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Literally sat down and read this whole thread start to finish . Im new to the Forum but am planning on buying my very first Insignia this week [emoji123]. Some great mods and changes Pondy. Car looks amazing! Have you had anymore thought on the remap?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisInsignia28 View Post
      Literally sat down and read this whole thread start to finish . Im new to the Forum but am planning on buying my very first Insignia this week [emoji123]. Some great mods and changes Pondy. Car looks amazing! Have you had anymore thought on the remap?
      Hello.

Thanks, really happy with how the car looks at the moment, but still a few changes I want to do.

Remap I think will be happening later this year.

If you just about to buy one make sure you get the bigger engine with the F40 gearbox. My M32 gearbox has never given me any issues but with all the stories I have read I recommends to stay clear
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
        Hello.

Thanks, really happy with how the car looks at the moment, but still a few changes I want to do.

Remap I think will be happening later this year.

If you just about to buy one make sure you get the bigger engine with the F40 gearbox. My M32 gearbox has never given me any issues but with all the stories I have read I recommends to stay clear
        Thanks for the advice. I have my eyes on one currently and its a 2014 facelift 2.0 Cdti SRi 140 6 speed. Will this have the m32 or f40?

Ive also heard about those gearbox problems myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisInsignia28 View Post
          Thanks for the advice. I have my eyes on one currently and its a 2014 facelift 2.0 Cdti SRi 140 6 speed. Will this have the m32 or f40?

Ive also heard about those gearbox problems myself.
          I think it will have the m32 but don’t hold me to that. Start a new post in general chat or new member and Someone more
          Knowledgeable than me will be able to confirm.

Welcome by the way.
          sigpic

Comment

I think it will have the m32 but don’t hold me to that. Start a new post in general chat or new member and Someone more
            Knowledgeable than me will be able to confirm.

Welcome by the way.
            Ok thanks again for the advice. I will be keeping track of your thread. And possibly start my own when time comes [emoji41]

Comment

• Well after owning this for over a year. Trying to be smart and paint myself (fail) then the Garage painting it and the primer reacting with what ever I put on it or what it came with on and was cracking all the new paint, the Garage not being able to re-do it my mate finally took it and has Managed to sort it for me.
              Should be fitted later today

sigpic

Comment

• Scrubs up well

sigpic

Comment

• And it is on!

sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Well worth the 12+ month wait
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Long road but it was
                        sigpic

Comment

• Looks good.....does the rear washer spray under it?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
                            Looks good.....does the rear washer spray under it?
                            Haven’t tried it yet but others who have this says it does
                            sigpic

Comment

Haven’t tried it yet but others who have this says it does
                              Tidy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
                                Looks good.....does the rear washer spray under it?
                                With ease !
                                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                                X