Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by attila View Post
    Hey guys...just registered here and spent 2 hours reading everything
    These vxr bumpers look mean!! Love em...
    How much you got em for?
    By the way....recently got an insignia...
    09 plate black elite sat nav 160
    Will upload pic tom of looks..
    Plan is:...
    Gloss black carbon wrap lower car
    Gloss white carbon top of car..
    Tint windows
    Wrap interior black and blue carbon
    Blue el wire on dash and dors..
    All interior lights change
    Tesla style 10.4 inch androis screen fit
    Blue light under seats
    All lights controled with touchscreen with help of smart remote
    Vxr gear knob
    Led vauxhall door sil plates
    Front badgless grill with blue led behind also neons under car...maybe
    Either lip aded to bumper or vxr kit
    Dual exhoust.back box delete also dpf delete straight exhoust....sick sound
    New intercooler kit with nice blue conectors and hoses.
    Sport air filter
    Brembo brakes
    Dyno unique remap
    This will prob end up around 280hp

I think i covered most of it.
    Lot of work...but planing to do it until july this year...
    Will start mods soon...

Intercooler hose leak is comon for insignia... i read it somewhere on here..
    My one has the same problem....
    So instead of getting ome for 120 quid i will get intercooler kit for 180....and will start with that ...i think...
    Update coming soon..
    Good night
    Hello and welcome.

It costs a small fortune to go down the vxr route unless you get lucky and get some bumpers cheap.

You look like you have your work cut out, that is some list and you aim to have it all done by JULY?

Also as it looks like you will be busy and have plenty of updates start your own thread so you can have all updates on just your car [emoji1303]
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
      Hello and welcome.

It costs a small fortune to go down the vxr route unless you get lucky and get some bumpers cheap.

You look like you have your work cut out, that is some list and you aim to have it all done by JULY?

Also as it looks like you will be busy and have plenty of updates start your own thread so you can have all updates on just your car [emoji1303]
      Also just realised you said you are hoping to get 280bhp. Be surprised if you get that but good luck to you. Most people who have a remap and EGR / DPF delete get about 210 hp
      sigpic

Comment

Hello and welcome.

Yh...found one.vxr bumper for 200...scrached up...
        That why i want to go.for lip...found nice one on ebay...
        Window tint...led for interior i got allready...android screen is ordered...
        Wrap will order next week...i will do that myself...actually except the intercooler.all the rest will be done by myself...so fingers crossd...

Comment

Also just realised you said you are hoping to get 280bhp. Be surprised if you get that but good luck to you. Most people who have a remap and EGR / DPF delete get about 210 hp
          Yh i know bu intercooler helps a lot...
          I had a vectra c sri 150 before...had exhoust system done with air filter and intercooler and inreached 205 without remap...i never done remap on it...but asked and they said that with normal.remap.could get around 240..but with dyno remap betwee 260 and 290...
          Dyne remap.is lot better...also lot mor£££

Comment

• Originally posted by attila View Post
            Yh i know bu intercooler helps a lot...
            I had a vectra c sri 150 before...had exhoust system done with air filter and intercooler and inreached 205 without remap...i never done remap on it...but asked and they said that with normal.remap.could get around 240..but with dyno remap betwee 260 and 290...
            Dyne remap.is lot better...also lot mor£££
            Was the tuner sober at the time ,between 260 and 290 ,he's talking shite pal
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Agree with Pondy. Engine block is the same for 'C' 'J' 'H' , 110, 130, 160 but not all the ancillaries. If it was physically and technically possible to do so is one thing, but to even attempt it would cost a fortune and end in failure. 280bhp is not possible from that block regardless of mapping. The engine bore and long stroke say no.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                Was the tuner sober at the time ,between 260 and 290 ,he's talking shite pal
                He was drunk and high.

Comment

• Originally posted by buttons View Post
                  He was drunk and high.
                  Hmm.. well it might be...
                  Will see after intercooler is fitted exhaust is done then will take it to dyno to see how much hp it has got... and take it from there...

Comment

• Its not technically possible with that engine. Dyno readings can be manipulated to give the answer you want. Its just not possible.

Comment

• Hi attila,

Best thing to do is introduce yourself here https://insignia-drivers.uk/forums/3...-Introductions and maybe add a few pics of your car because we like pictures.

And post updates of you progress here https://insignia-drivers.uk/forums/81-Members-Cars so we can see how things are progressing.

Sounds like you're gonna be really busy over the next few months.
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Just gets on and off he drove as well which is lucky.

sigpic

Comment

Just gets on and off he drove as well which is lucky.

Looking sweet mate. Thats a bit to close for comfort

Comment

• Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
                            Looking sweet mate. Thats a bit to close for comfort
                            Yeah. I will be reversing up, bit more clearance so will be safer
                            sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Extra DRLs in lower bumper slits ???
                                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                                X