No announcement yet.

My insignia 09 Sri nav 130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For a set of 20s do i need to change the suspension? Or can it go str8 on...?!

Comment

• Originally posted by attila View Post
      For a set of 20s do i need to change the suspension? Or can it go str8 on...?!
      Straight on
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
        Straight on
        Briliant!

Comment

Briliant!
          Here you go - Attila new car
          The UK's largest and friendliest Vauxhall Insignia forum. Join for useful guides and advice from established and knowledgeable member. We welcome owners from around the world of the Opel Insignia, Buick Regal or the Holden Commodore
          sigpic

Comment

• Again some problems....

Gear stick not jumping back to middle as it should in neutral.... its doing it when engine is warm....

Also...........

Rpm is stuck...when letting go acc pedal...it jumps up a bit and car keeps puling...

Any idea??

Comment

Again some problems....

Gear stick not jumping back to middle as it should in neutral.... its doing it when engine is warm....

Also...........

Rpm is stuck...when letting go acc pedal...it jumps up a bit and car keeps puling...

Any idea??
              Sorry I have no idea. Start a new thread aim the relevant help area.

Also you have your own thread as mentioned above to post in now about your car
              sigpic

Comment

• Look at you....getting all possessive over your own thread
                sigpic

Comment

• They do get taken off track though

Mine does. We'll have to get a bit more strict with thread highjacking. BMW drivers are the worst for taking over threads....A little like their driving.
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
                    Look at you....getting all possessive over your own thread
                    It’s MINE [emoji12][emoji23]
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                      They do get taken off track though

Mine does. We'll have to get a bit more strict with thread highjacking. BMW drivers are the worst for taking over threads....A little like their driving.
                      who rattled your cage..the problem comes down to non Bmw drivers who don’t realise they should move out of the way as we own the roads!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Im not taking over your thred but i did posted in my one one week ago and no reply...
                        Thats why i posted here

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                          They do get taken off track though

Definitely no indication that he was gonna hi-jack this thread

Comment

• No indica.....?lost me there.
                            sigpic

Comment

Im not taking over your thred but i did posted in my one one week ago and no reply...
                              Thats why i posted here
                              Might be worth posting in Engine, drive train etc... re gear lever and revs sticking. I'm afraid some post do struggle to get replies but it's usually due to members not having the answer or the question is hidden within an unrelated thread.

Good luck.
                              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Well lower grill added tonight and also new lights thanks to Exclusiv. For getting a new car

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X