My new Bi-Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Bi-Turbo

Hi guys had this a week love it. not the greatest of pictures but its a start.

Very nice car!!

How much horse power does the bi-turbo have?

Comment

Nice car. Think they are 195bhp.

Comment

Nice car gurdip....they are 195 hp
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Very nice. Is it just me or does the VX Line look better with the Turbine 19s? Not taking anything away from your new car, it's a cracker, especially that lovely soft leather interior. It's probably just me any my fickle liking for silver wheels.

Comment

I also prefer the atomics over the turbines but love the facelift 20s even more
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thanks for the comments i only got this car cos i love the wheels and also to 195bhp.

Thanks for the comments i only got this car cos i love the wheels and also to 195bhp.

Comment

How are you finding it, ,over your old siggy,,,the extra torque.??

Comment

It feels a hell of a lot smoother and lots of power..my other one has the power also but is more aggressive. In all i love the new car although steering feels heavier but that may be down to the low profiles. Only mod i have done is the wind deflectors and probably wont be doing anything else.. was thinking of putting my spacers on but dont want to affect the quality of the ride and have any wheel bearin issues cos ive been told it can cause premature wear.

Comment

It looks great gurdip

Comment

Looks great.. Congrats!!
                      sigpic

Comment

The lights are very poor at night can anybody help to identify what lights i have and the best way forward to improve

Thanks.

Comment

They must just be the standard halogens.. Get some HIDS fitted
                          sigpic

Comment

Are they easy to fit and what sort would i need?

Comment

Speak to Karl (unilateral).. He will give you the advice you need
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X