want to machine out swirls and scratches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to machine out swirls and scratches

Get a DA polisher. Some CG pads. And some megs 105 and 205.

Whats your wash routine? If your a diy guy then get into detailing. But if you get you car washed at a car wash hand or machine then the paint work will get swirls and scratches again.

Detailing is something you cant start and stop. You either do it or you dont. So think about that before spending money on it

Up to scratch

Then defo get a da polisher. You can then apply black hole buy machine with a glazing pad and even the sealant with a wax/sealant pad

Comment

You cant f up with a da polisher. And the megs 205 and 105 are diminishing abrasives so you cant over work it and cut too deep

Comment

I use the das 6 pro. Good value for money

Comment

No worries thats what we're here for

Comment

Using a DA is child's play. With it's osilating head you really can't burn the paint. The 205 mentioned above should be all you need to get swirls out. A few passes should do the trick. Remember black hole is a glaze but also a filler so it will cover up, till you next wash, the swirls.

Comment

As Scotty said. the only way you can damage the paint is if you throw the DA at the car. hold it tight and go nice and steady.??theres plenty of vids on youtube to watch
              I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

Has megs no 7 glaze got fillers?

Comment

I need to get some iron x. Will be making another order on cleanyourcar pretty soon

Comment

Never used it.

Comment

So whos bringing the shopping trolley? We're like girls in a department store

Comment

Done

Comment

If you are planning on doing the car from scratch it will take 2 days.

Wash

De tar

Ironx

Clay

Wash

Dry

Tape up/mask

Polish

Wax.

Make sure you have spare pads...
                          I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

Spare pads? Not that time of month again is it?

Comment

Working...
                            X