No announcement yet.

tpms or not tpms that is the question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With low profile tyres that have reinforced tyre walls it is almost impossible to tell if the tyres are low on air. A tyre thats down 5psi will look no different.
    People should be doing weekly checks on their cars but these days people have become lazy or don't know how.
    Many drivers don't even check the oil level the whole year between oil changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mo_miah View Post
      With low profile tyres that have reinforced tyre walls it is almost impossible to tell if the tyres are low on air. A tyre thats down 5psi will look no different.
      People should be doing weekly checks on their cars but these days people have become lazy or don't know how.
      Many drivers don't even check the oil level the whole year between oil changes.
      Absolutely. My ex-girlfiend said she had to stop suddenly on a motorway and the car was 'all over the road'. I said ' have you checked your tyre pressures?' and she replied 'What do you mean?' I declined to answer and checked her current pressures, which at cold, should have been 35psi front and 30psi rear, and they were 15psi all round. Explaining what was wrong would have been pointless, so whilst we were still together, I took charge of her tyre pressures, whilst she kept the interior clean LOL

Comment

Working...
      X