Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like this?

Comment

Is that using two boot lights with LED bulbs?

I was thinking of using the LED strip

Comment

Technically three boot lights, but yes trying to stick with the OEM look

Comment

Is the third in the roof?

Comment

Yes.. Unbelievably the factory fitted light is in the roof and light from it is half blocked by the load cover. So I added 2 extra lights and changed them all to led panels

Comment

Lol result

Comment

Hi, has anyone done this with one continual length of strip? How did it manage on the corners? And how much led strip did you actually use?

Thanks,

Gary

Comment

the led strip bends and wraps round the lip of the gear surround

Comment

Johnnyvxr, on 25 April 2015 - 09:14 PM, said:
                    One continual strip.

Looks class, what length led strip did you need? Where do you trace cable and where/ how did you make the connections?

Thanks

Comment

I'm more impressed with the carbon effect ashtray and bits

Comment

I bought mine from that seller, very good service, still working perfectly after seven Months.

Comment

They are easy to damage, but once in they seem to last

I have replace my boot light with some, loads brighter

Comment

bluetomcat74, on 10 June 2015 - 11:54 PM, said:
                            Hi guys, how do you go about isolating the foot well light? I presume you can't go in and cut the wire as you'll get a shock. (Again presume being the word here) I'm no good at electrics but have all the items ready to give this bad boy a go......

Some people have wired this in to the puddle lights and some to the autolights(comes on with head lights, is the yellow wire behind the from cigar socket)

For the puddle lights you can just switch off the top centre interior light switch and puddle lights will not come on.

For other wiring -

You can disconnect the fuse or disconnect the negative lead from the car battery.

Comment

As long as the keys are not in the ignition you can cut the wires behind the cig lighter in the dash without having to disconnect the battery. You won't get a shock pal

Go with the dash connection as you don't need any extra wire to connect them and the lights look nice at night

Comment

Done this today, what can I say, for ?2.10 a absolute must mod! Wired up to the cigarette lighter, comes on with the lights, can dim if needed with dash lights. In my opinion looks great!

Comment

Working...
                                X