Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any other kits recommended?

Comment

Have a browse on Ebay mate. I cant fault my HID Direct kit but i know many people have had problems with them. I dont know if they do them anymore either tbh...

2 x Ac 9012 HIR2 Bulbs. 35W Canbus. 55W Canbus. Super Canbus. Canbus 501 T10 Leds. Canbus Festoon Leds. HID Xenon KitsHID Xenon Kits. These kits are developed by our in-house engineers, who work closely with the manufacturer to our exacting specifications.

Comment

Hids Direct and Lush Lighting both started sending out the wrong bulbs or modified 9006 bulbs. I have a Hids Direct kit in mine but I got my bulbs before they started to have supply issues.

I wouldn't recommend them at the moment. London Colour are the only ones without anybody reporting issues.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Might just get the london colour ones since they come pretty recommended. Thanks

Comment

yeah mate most reliable and they sent correct bulb fitment for your facelift the how to guide is good to glance at when installing too

G

TEAM HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS - Group buy now live ! go to for sale section for more details!
            2016 Insignia SRI NAV 170 VXLINE in power red
            Mods - Custom plates / Xenons 6k

Comment

yeah thats me ordered the london colour ones. How two i will have up on my phone for reference! cheers for the how two and all the info

Comment

Hi Guys,

I can recommend Horizon LEDs , never had any issues/problems with them. Also spoken of highly on my detailing forum.

Question for the OP, where did you put/hide the ballast's?

Thanks

Saul.
                C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

Looks like they were all put inside next to where the bulb is. Think he shows you on the last picture on the first post.

Comment

Yeah everything goes inside the headlight housing. Nothing is on show once the cap is on. It's a tight fit but it all goes in with a little gentle persuasion.
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

yup everything inside
                      a lot of swearing

TEAM HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS - Group buy now live ! go to for sale section for more details!
                      2016 Insignia SRI NAV 170 VXLINE in power red
                      Mods - Custom plates / Xenons 6k

Comment

Hi,

My bad just realised that this is for the facelift model. Being a bit slow I guess all the rules apply to the pre facelift models as well. Anyone fitted these onto a older model?

Comment

Not worth it on a pre facelift mate. The beam gets thrown out and you end up blinding everyone and got more chance of getting attention from the police

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
                            Not worth it on a pre facelift mate. The beam gets thrown out and you end up blinding everyone and got more chance of getting attention from the police
                            Wouldn't the lower wattage ones with the reflectors be okay? I was thinking of the 35W 5000k to attempt an OEM look.

Comment

You can try mate but honestly the reflectors don't work all that well

Comment

Working...
                              X