Likes Likes:  15
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forum Key Rings
    HI Guys, i have 2016 facelift tourer sri vxline, will i need canbus cancellers on a hid kit or not? not seen a definite answer and will it affect auto lights.?

Car
    Insignia 2.0 CDTI S/S
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doughy View Post
    HI Guys, i have 2016 facelift tourer sri vxline, will i need canbus cancellers on a hid kit or not? not seen a definite answer and will it affect auto lights.?
    Will not affect the auto lights, hid kits usually come with canbus boxes to stop any errors appearing on the dash.

3. Thanks Doughy Thanked
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all. Looking for some help. I had a london colour HID system fitted to my 2015 facelift and had no issues till a couple of months ago when the drivers side stopped igniting. Ive since bought a different kit off ebay and can I buggery get it to stay lit. It ignites initially then goes out and will not turn on again unless i disconnect the kit entirely, re couple then turn on again. Lasts about 30 seconds and goes out again. I think its an auto father kit.

It works with the old halagon bulb no problems but it really shows how poor they are.

The passenger side london colour still works fine.

Any advice on what could be the issue? Im reluctant to buy another london colour kit if it may be an issue with the system and not the bulb/balasts/kit. As ive bought replacement bulbs which didnt work and now a new kit which wont work and I dont have a money tree .

Thanks in advance.
    Tris

Speed Demon
    Car
    2017 Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav 1.5 Turbo petrol
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sound like one of the London colour ballasts have packed up and the new kit you tried is pants. Have you tried swapping the London colour ballasts around to see if the problem swaps sides?
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” bi colour alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating Androidauto/Apple CarPlay and DAB

6. Likes Dave1419 liked

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11