*** team heko wind deflectors *** forum group buy ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** team heko wind deflectors *** forum group buy ***

Ok guys i have been a member on many forums / car clubs over the years (mainly honda) but one of the things that was really good and happened frequently in the forums was group buys! going directly to a supplier for a group buy price to save some money on parts. I have contacted one and they are willing to do a discount with us here on Insignia Drivers. !! This is the same retailer who sells them in their store on eBay .

Insignia TEAM HEKO wind deflector kits hatch/saloon/ST RRP is £27 + £4 delivery

Insignia Drivers deal is £25 delivered (around £6 saving a set)

we need 10 people minimum to get this deal some already have these fitted some done , there a great addition to the car and means you can travel with window slightly down with less wind noise and without getting wet! , please feel free to add your name if you want a set or if you want to PM me with any questions please do.

Admin if you have any issues with this please let me know or if it needs moved or a new section for group buys then that would be good , just trying to do a good turn for our club :-)

1- L18ESK
    2- chatman
    3- Jadedmeani
    4- Chili
    5- Tomo
    6- Nicksri
    7- Starvos
    8- MattyMobil
    9- cooke.tristan
    10- old gag
    11 - Bry641
    12 - ade
    Last edited by L18ESK; 23-09-2016, 09:22 PM.

TEAM HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS - Group buy now live ! go to for sale section for more details!
    2016 Insignia SRI NAV 170 VXLINE in power red
    Mods - Custom plates / Xenons 6k

Yep add me onto the list please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Live to ride, Ride to live

Comment

Add me please!

Comment

I like the idea but think you should check with the mod team before setting this up.

To protect everyone please make sure no money exchanges hands before this is discussed further.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

added guys !

yes no money will be changing hands anywhere on here mate its all done via the retailer who's just giving our members that price , its just like they were buying them themselves via eBay and paying via PayPal as normal

once we have 10 or more ill get the details from the retailer for our members to purchase directly (and safely) but yeah if mods want to get involved that would be great too

TEAM HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS - Group buy now live ! go to for sale section for more details!

Comment

Excellent. Carry on them guys and gals

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

thanks mate

Comment

Moved to new section

Comment

cheers admin! anyone else for the list?

Comment

can one of you guys who has these fitted post a pic please so some people can see them
                    cheers

Comment

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

perfect mate

Comment

Comment

put me down please for a set

Comment

done mate thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X