• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on the baby mate

Comment

Originally posted by L18ESK View Post
      totally agree with what your saying mate
      I'm trying my hardest sending a email every other day to no reply
      its not costing you anything to keep your name on list if you want to, if not i can remove it

im giving them till next week no reply then I'm going to try source another retailer of team heko

once again guys sorry for the confusing

G.
      Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by L18ESK View Post
        Hi guys sorry been busy and not on the forum but for good reason we had a baby girl last week! yeh
        G
        Congratulations!
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Congrats Bud. Welcome to your sleepless nights and full-time entertainer (comes later on)

Comment

I had this on my watch list for a while
            We got theperfect solution for You –TEAM HEKO rain guards are here to save you. The deflectors are an ideal addition to your car that greatly improves driving in any weather conditions. Black is always in - stay classy.TEAM HEKO sunshields are almost like sunglasses for cars, they basically can make any carlook better.

Comment

congratulations bud

Comment

So instead of sourcing our wind deflectors you've made a baby . Congratulations , we've got 2 of them both under 2 welcome to the thunderdome

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                  I had this on my watch list for a while
                  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181933066414
                  Any way of knowing if these are the real deal? Bit skeptical with stuff like this on Ebay
                  C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

Hi I live in Rainhill merseyside .

Comment

remove me from list please . cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X