Comment

• Look spot on mate

Comment

• Nice, looks fresh and ready for Summer,

Oh and stay away from the kerbs

Comment

• Like a new car pal looks sweet as now those rims have been painted

Comment

• Had to order some new lights as one of the Led DRLs has failed,from a suspected water leak onto the circuit board,and it's fried. Couldn't bring myself to go back to the halogen candles ,so had to get these AFL replicas,dear I know but can remove and sell when car goes .

Also some **** hit the rear bumper in a car park when I was at a cash machine the other week ,so bumper needs a respray,getting done Easter weekend,,so it's been a dear month for me,wish march was over
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              Had to order some new lights as one of the Led DRLs has failed,from a suspected water leak onto the circuit board,and it's fried. Couldn't bring myself to go back to the halogen candles ,so had to get these AFL replicas,dear I know but can remove and sell when car goes .

Also some **** hit the rear bumper in a car park when I was at a cash machine the other week ,so bumper needs a respray,getting done Easter weekend,,so it's been a dear month for me,wish march was over
              thats annoying that you've had to replace your headlights. But clicking your link makes me wanna buy the facelift version :drools:

Comment

• Are they not for left hand drive only?

Also the drl’s don’t come on with the ignition. You need to make a relay adaptor thing up for them to work without the sidelights on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
                  Are they not for left hand drive only?

Also the drl’s don’t come on with the ignition. You need to make a relay adaptor thing up for them to work without the sidelights on.
                  You have to stipulate RHD on ordering Karl,and Mo mentioned about the drl
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Been a rubbish 2018 for car issues for some of us members.

Them headlights will be smart when there on,

Comment

• Looking like a fresh Biturbo will be on my drive very soon,,blank canvass

Put a deposit on this beauty today,,viewing tomorrow,after Mark (Marco) give it a once over this morning

Comment

You have to stipulate RHD on ordering Karl,and Mo mentioned about the drl
                        The seller says I can flick a switch to put them in RHD. As mine are facelift I'm not sure if that's the case.

Comment

Looking like a fresh Biturbo will be on my drive very soon,,blank canvass

Put a deposit on this beauty today,,viewing tomorrow,after Mark (Marco) give it a once over this morning
                          Leather, AFL lighting ,reverse cam and those belting wheels

Comment

Leather, AFL lighting ,reverse cam and those belting wheels
                            *Drools* very nice I might have to buy them wheels looks nice on a white car

Comment

Looking like a fresh Biturbo will be on my drive very soon,,blank canvass

I like your style. Best of luck with the new one.

Comment

• Deal is done,pick up new one next Saturday morning

Comment

Working...
                                X