No announcement yet.

Pecky's Bi-Turbo 4x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks well pecky, them wheels just say vxr don’t they!!
    remember,speed limit is 70....
    sigpic

Comment

Pecky,,found your old Insigg

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thats round the corner from me!

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          Some mark up from what I got as a trade in, but I'm happy with what I got.

Anyone looking at this, things to note if they have been fixed or not, if they have it will be a cracking car for someone and a good price, if not buyer beware.

• Turbo bearings are very close to failure, listen for the scraping of the turbo vanes on the turbo case when the 2nd turbo kicks in, was getting worse and very concerning when traded in.
          • 2 front tryes need replacing, inner wear very close to being illegal if not already
          • Oil cooler top bracket snapped in two, needs replacing, given the lower bracket breaks as well, the fact it is loose would have seriously weakened that.
          • Pipe to oil cooler has a temporary repair (Original is not jubilee cliped)
          • Coolant pipes, one from the bi-turbo coolant header has worn through and leaks and has a temp repair (by timing belt)
          • Coolant pipe near front of engine has worn through and has a temp repair.
          • Rear bumper has a slow speed crunch, stress fractures can be seen at the top and the rear passenger side bracket is broken.
          • Not quite full service history, I still have the service book! and I self serviced it for last 40K
          • Due a timing belt replacement, last done at 115K

Also ask them about the IPC, it has the VXR tabs enabled, but there is no oil pressure sensor on the diesel so 2 of the readings don't work, only boost pressure, that will confuse them trying to get it to work

Comment

I doubt very much if any of its been done,,maybe the turbo coolant pipe,as its in your face after opening bonnet
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yea i agree, that mileage and then adding in the work it wouldnt be priced at that

Looks a nice motor though

Comment

Working...
              X