Stickers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Henry-root View Post
    I see these are available now but ? only in outside mode ? Are they not available in internal cling stick mode pls?
    Yes these are for external application. You can apply them internally but you have to place them higher up to fit.

Comment

Having had my stickers fitted for a while, they are lifting when washing, drying off and cleaning the glass.....could we have an option for these stickers be made printed on clear vinyl for exterior application, but cut around the lettering and logo?

I know they wouldn't look as sharp as the current ones but they would last longer?

Opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
        Having had my stickers fitted for a while, they are lifting when washing, drying off and cleaning the glass.....could we have an option for these stickers be made printed on clear vinyl for exterior application, but cut around the lettering and logo?

I know they wouldn't look as sharp as the current ones but they would last longer?

Opinions?
        Thank you for your suggestion, i still have at least 60 pairs of these in stock, until these are all sold off. I won't be looking at redesigning.
        I can offer you a new pair for reduced cost.

When washing around the decal you have to be extra careful as the parts are small. I carefully dab around the decal.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post

When washing around the decal you have to be extra careful as the parts are small. I carefully dab around the decal.

I am always careful, however when polishing the glass or applying glass protectant, it's not always easy to avoid the area.

Comment

Any chances of a larger rear window sticker at any point?
            2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
            honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Working...
            X